[07.1] A song

'Hope i didn't missed Chaeyoung's performance,' whisper Mina to herself. She run as fast as she can into the hall with a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

She take a big breath before she open the big door in front of her. As soon as the door opened, the music start to play. And her heartbeat start to race faster.

A song that she knew.

A song that she always heard and never get tired of it.

A song that she recorded it quietly using her phone so that she can hear to it every night before she sleep.

A song that is her favourite.

Her favorite because it's always been played by her favourite person.

Who else if it's not from Son Chaeyoung?

Mina's leg stop from taking steps to her sit. She did it. She didn't missed it. But before Chaeyoung's finger stop runnig playing the piano, someone grab Mina's hand and bring her to her sit.

It's Momo. Mina's leg is following Momo's steps but her eyes glued to Chaeyoung who still performing.

As soon as Mina's butt landed on her seat, Chaeyoung's finger stop running on the piano. A loud of applause filled the hall. Chaeyoung smiled proudly to the judge and to the audience.

A sad smile actually because she thought Mina wouldn't be there to see her performance. She didn't see Mina on her seat before her performance start.

But after her performance ended, she look back at Mina's seat that she thought would be empty. Her eyes caught Mina's. Chaeyoung's eyes start to cover with tears but she hold it. Hold from the water in her eyes make her cheeks wet. It means a lot to her with what she said to Mina last night.

Chaeyoung moving her mouth, said 'Thank you,' to Mina.