[30.2]

There was a moment where you have a very high fever.

Your doctor has warned us before, even i already knew that you must not get fever even slightest fever. If you have, even the slightest one, it will give negative effects to your body for the rest of your life.

But you... sigh.

I can't blame the caretaker.

I blame you. You being stubborn is the most thing i hate.

We thought we could spend more happy time with you after the entrance exam ended but...

We went to the disability school with a big smile. We were so happy that we could finally meet you after a week but what we got? We got a bad news about you. Dahyun was so mad.

We ran to the hospital as fast as we can.

And you immediately smiled when you saw us.

At that time, I wanted to ask you, 'What with that smile? Are you crazy Son Chaeyoung?' But i couldn't because behind your smile, i knew there were pain you holding but you hide it from us.

We stayed silence for few seconds. Dahyun, Momo and I were crying but you were smiling?!

I wanted to ask you, 'what are you smiling for? Why are you like this?' But again, i hold it.

The only words that came out from my mouth were, "YOU ARE SO STUBBORN, I HATE YOU SON CHAEYOUNG!"