[27.2]

When the doctor said Dahyun have 70% chance to survive, I felt very grateful. But then the doctor said you only have 20% to survive, i lost my mind.

You have only 20% to survive because of that disease. It made me thought why? Why the disease must took part in it? Why the disease really racist with you? Why the disease want to end your life? Why the disease don't want you to be happy? To be like normal people?

Momo and I prayed for you and Dahyun non-stop days and nights.

Dahyun discharged from the hospital 3 weeks after that and I'm so happy for that.

Thank god you survived. You discharged from the hospital 3 weeks after Dahyun discharged. You suffered in the hospital for one month and two weeks.

For that long you suffered... but when you discharged, a new you were reborn.

I am okay with the new you. We are okay with the new you. We will still be there for you. The new you. I don't care at all. We don't care at all. Promises are promises.

I want to say, 'shed your tears, Son Chaeyoung. Don't worry about a thing. New you is just another chapter of your life.'

I know it's too late and you not here anymore to tell you.

So

Let my heart speaks in this diary. Write everything down what deep in my heart.

That i don't have courage to say it to you.

Even when i have, you are not here anymore.