[14.1] Fun fair

"Minari~" Chaeyoung shout excitedly as she meet Mina and hugged her tightly. "How can you woke up late yesterday and skipped school, huh? You never wake up late before.. you know, i am very lonely yesterday.."

"Hehehe sorry Chaeyoungie.. i am very tired yesterday.."

"Oh really? And what about that two love birds? Don't tell me you guys planned-"

"Ohhhhhh no no no. We didn't. I don't know.." Mina lied.

Chaeyoung silent for awhile. "Mina."

"Yes?" She replied. She don't know why but her heartbeat start to beating faster than normal.

"Let's go to fun fair after school together with that two love birds. What you think?" Chaeyoung suggested excitedly and smile to Mina, ear to ear. Chaeyoung's question make Mina feel relief. Mina just scared that Chaeyoung start to suspect something else. Her broken heart still the same but she is trying her best to hold it. To hold her tears.

At the same time, Mina feel respect with Chaeyoung today. Not what. If she is at Chaeyoung's place, she can't even smile like that. She can't even be excited like Chaeyoung now. She can't even come to school. She will feel like she's nothing more to do in the world.

But Chaeyoung?

She is so strong. Mina don't know how.

Not long after that, Momo and Dahyun stepped in the class. Mina knew they are hiding their sad face, just like her.

Chaeyoung told them about going to fun fair after school and they both agreed.

So after the school ended, Mina, Chaeyoung, Momo and Dahyun went straight to the fun fair.

"Please show that you are happy. Act like you know nothing about her. Let's make her happy for each second and make her forget about that. Okay? Don't you guys ever show your sad face or crying face because of her or what else, infront of Chaeyoung. Not even once. Her heart is fragile, our heart is fragile...." Mina whispered to them when Chaeyoung is not around.