[03.2]

I still remember there got a night you called me just tomake sure me to come and watch you perform in a basketball tournament. It was a meaningful competition for you as you guys made it to final round.

On the competition day, you did very well. You let it all out. And your group won. I saw you crying, tears of winning, proud and happy.

When i saw you being very happy like that, it make me remember when you still a junior in that basketball team, everytime after your practice ended, you will run onto me and cry.

After the competition ended, your basketball team asked you to join them celebrate their winning.

But you refused.

I asked you why .

You said it was because you wanted to celebrate your winning with us. Four of us. You, me, Momo and Dahyun.

You said because that day's date was also your first day knew us and hang out with us. Friendship's anniversary, should i say?

So you want to celebrate that 'meaningful' date with us.

I can't help but to cry silently in my heart.

You really appreciate us as your best friend.

But i actually want to be more then a best friend with you.

Like Momo and Dahyun....

But i am too scared.

Scared that it will make us distance from each other.

So i just keep it deep in my heart.

And I regret it...