Good Bye and Hello

My name is Elizabeth Peterson. I am a werewolf. My mom's name is Charlotte Peterson and she is a human. She is strong and she always win a fight with dad. My dad's name is Julian Peterson and he is a werewolf like me and my siblings. He loves his family very much and every day he would always give us a kiss. My brother, Sammy, doesn't like it but he just rub it off. My dad works as a teacher and teaches the history of werewolves and other amazing kinds. He loves his work that every night he would always bring work home and do his job in his study room which is also the dining room. I love the sound of him humming while he thinks and the sound of his pen brushing on the papers. I would always sit next to him while I do my homework or colouring and drawing. My brother's name is Sam Peterson and he loves to draw. Yesterday, he drew our goldfish that died because he forgot to give him food. I cried but dad bought us a puppy. We name it Coco because of her fur. She looks like a mini werewolf and I love her. I have a new brother and sister. They are still babies and they are twins. William, our grandpa's name, and Sophia, our grandma's name. Their face looks pink at first but they look beautiful. I love them so much. They would laugh when I play with them and I would always sleep with them but every night they would cry for mom. Since then I have to stay in my room because I did not get enough sleep and would sleep at school instead. We live in Pearl Pack. It's beside a beach and everyone here loves the water. Everyone in the pack are good swimmers because they have to learn it when they were young but I never like it. My first lesson was frightening. I almost drown and since then I didn't go to the lesson. The Alpha talked to me and tried to teach me but I cried. He was kind because he would always buy me ice cream with his daughter, Angel. She's the same age as Sam and she's beautiful. She likes Sammy but he doesn't know yet. I hope they will be happy. Everyone in the pack are my family and I love them.

I smiled as I reread my essay when my 7-year-old self wrote it. My handwriting was very kid like. They were big and so pure. Didn't know how the world was like. Sammy was 10 and the twins were 2. Everyday was all sunshine and we had no problems to pull us down. I'm glad I had a happy childhood.

I wiped the traitorous tears away with a laugh. I can't believe I'm crying. It was my decision and I know it's the right one.

I'm 16 now and I have found my mate. He lives far away from here and I decided to follow him. He's kind and would always make me laugh when we're together. My family met him and loves him. He's 20 and is an Alpha.

"Elly!" My mom yelled from downstairs and I quickly took my backpack. I didn't bring all my clothes with me because they weren't suitable for a Luna to wear and I didn't have a lot anyway. I usually wear shirts and jeans.

"He's here." Mom squealed with Sophia. She's 11 but she has a lot more interest in boys than I do. Willy and Sammy were going to have a hard time.

"Girls." Dad said and they lessen their girly excitement but they're faces were brimming with joy.

"Come here baby girl." Dad pulled me into a hug and I could feel something wet on my shoulders.

"Daddy, I'm not going forever. I'll visit you guys everyday." I promised.

"Please not everyday. I've finally got rid of you." Sammy joked and mom hit his head.

"I'm joking." He whined. Little did I know it was true. It was difficult to see them.

"I'm going to miss you, bro." I said and crashed him in a hug. It was my koala hug. I usually do this to annoy him and would stick on him all day. He got used to it and just ignore the burden and continue to do his daily work. I usually got off when he's sitting because he would literally squeezed me to the chair.

"I'm going to miss you too, koala." He smiled in our hug.

"I want a hug too." Willy said and jump on us. He was clingy and innocent since he's the youngest but he's very protective for his age.

"Don't forget me!" Sophia said and soon we had the whole family hugging and laughing.

"Come on. We don't want the Alpha waiting. He has a lot to do." Dad said as he pulled all of us apart.

"It's fine. I love seeing you guys. I never had siblings so it's refreshing to watch." A brunette with the eyes of the ocean said as he stands comfortably at the door.

"Kyle Walters. I hope you take good care of my daughter. Even if you're the alpha, I'll still crush you if you hurt her." Dad warned him with a tight squeezed on the shoulders.

"Dad." I whined and he took of his hand with a joking smile.

"I would seriously do it." He smiled and mouthed the words to Kyle, my mate.

"Dad." I warned.

"What? I'm just making sure he doesn't hurt you." Dad said with a shrugged.

"I won't. She's my mate." He answered.

"I know he won't. I believe him." I said with full confidence.

And I shouldn't have.

"Let's take a picture before you go." I said and handed Kyle my phone.

"Please." I said and he smiled while gladly taking my phone. Our hands brushed each other and the sparks flowed in my body. I smiled.

After taking a family photo. Mom pulled Kyle in and his beta took the photo instead. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Jackson. Kyle and him were bestfriends.

"Bye Coco. Be a good girl." I said to our brown Maltese. She wags her tail and jumped around me. I laughed and took her in my hand. Giving her hugs and kisses.

"I'm going to miss you, girl." I whispered and put her down. She whined and licked my shoes as if she knows I was going.

"Bye mom, dad, Sammy, Willy and Sophia. I love you and miss you." I yelled from the car window. They shouted the same thing.

"Let's go." I said to the driver and Kyle laughed.

My name is Elizabeth Peterson and I have finally found my mate but sadly I didn't know what was waiting for us. Who was waiting for us. And the people of the pack had to know my secret.

That I can't shift or contact my wolf. People assumed I'm a human like my mom but it all contradicts with my body. I can heal like a werewolf. I'm strong and fast like them. So what am I?

I wrote as we drove off to Moonlight Pack. The heart of this region. The pack of Christopher Walters and Jane Walters. They were strong and respected but now the legacy is passed down to their son, Kyle Walters, my mate that I would love for the rest of my life.