Food testing

"That's not fair! You cheated." I was gasping for air after racing with Jax to the pack house. It was a fair race with two legs until he turned to four.

"I'm just motivated to win and takes all initiatives to have that." He smugged and walked without a care in the world about his naked body while I stared straight ahead.

"Honey! I'm home." Jax yelled jokingly beside me and still naked. I pushed him off to his room so he'll get decent enough.

"Well, hello Nicky. I wasn't expecting you but sure, you can just sprawl on my bed with Oreo like it's your room." I said as I took off my shirt and leaving me in my sports bra and sweatpants. She ignored my sarcasm and sit up with Oreo in her hands.

"So what's up?" I asked cautiously because she's emitting a very dangerous aura right now and I'm guessing about me being MIA on the party.

She looked up with a smile, a creepy smile that send shivers to the bone. I'm reliving the scene of meeting the evil boss with her cat just like in the movies.

"Are you angry because you're face isn't exactly showing any anger. It's better if you just let it all out. No need to be creepy." I mumbled the last part but I knew she heard it because her smile went wider.

"I just love intimidating people especially the one who's at fault." She told me.

"Fine. I'm sorry for being inactive in the party discussion but please understand school has been very busy and tiring." I explained myself in hopes she let it go and tell me she understands.

"Oh, I know school's a tiresome but so do planning a party." She stated and walked towards me.

"But we still have a week left." I told her.

"We still got time-" She put up her finger to my mouth.

"We have a week left with lots of things to do." She said.

"So shut your mouth about school because I know you're not really that busy. Just a boy, yeah, I saw you with whomever that boy is." She scolded me. Jack and Kyle wasn't kidding when they said she's crazy when she's really into it.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry but that boy is actually my partner for a school project so don't overthink this like the rest of the guys." I apologized again.

"So what can I do to make this up?" I asked while clinging to her and puppy eyes. She at first tried to ignore me and looked unfazed but I'm just to adorable. She sighed in defeat and pushed me away from her with a chuckle.

"First, take a shower you smell." A smile was painted on my face when I knew I had won and was out of her death glares.

I skipped to the bathroom which isn't very safe and not what you should be doing when the floor could be slippery. I took a quick shower and hurriedly wore a plain shirt with a clean pair of sweatpants.

"Are you coming?" I asked her as she typed something in her phone. Her face was back to a deadly glare but thankfully it wasn't for me.

"In a minute." She furiously type again and later threw her phone on my bed. She sighed and exhaustion took a hold on her. Her body slouched as she massaged her forehead.

"Let's go." She finally looked up with a smile plaster on top, all exhaustion covered perfectly.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as we walked towards the dining room. She glanced at me with her plastered smile and nodded.

"I'm fine. It was just work." She said.

"Nicky! So glad for you to join us and I see Elly is still alive." Jack greeted us as we sat down.