What's hidden

Christopher Walter (Kyle's dad) POV :

"It's going to take time if you want to erase everyone's memories on this matter." He spoke softly but I knew he was annoyed from my constant blaring about the problems I was facing. The problem that which the pack was now suspecting Kyle to be in love with Elizabeth.

"How long?" I glared at the tall figure with detest but he was the only one who could help me.

"In a few weeks since I need to prepare the spell and my body. Casting a spell that effects more than one people requires a strong body as I'll be forcing more magic out." He was weak, all his family was weak except for her.

The one who made every a complete utter mess. The destruction of my family's happiness.

"Fine!" It was no use forcing him. It would be a downturn if he does the spell while his body was weak. The results won't be satisfactory and I didn't want to have anyone being too suspicious.

I needed to protect this pack and my family even if they hate me, even if I have to do something hateful.

"You can go." I dismissed him while staring at the direction of where my flower was buried.

It reminds me every single second on how helpless I was and never will I repeat the history. I'll fight till the end.