Ted the angry teddy bear

TED MILLER POV : 🐻

I was soaked from battling with the my best friend's mate, a jerk, the guy that punched and got punched. It was nothing severe, it was just water balloons and trying to drown him (just kidding).

"Let's continue this some other time." We were in the pool and was shoot with water guns by the other guests. 

"Yeah but without the fists. I promised Elly I won't kill you." 

"And I promised my dad I won't kill the stupidest Alpha in the world." We chuckled and maybe somehow bonded for awhile.

"Ted! Your phones ringing." Gwen shouted with my phone and a pair of towels.

"Thanks." I wipe myself before answering to my sister's call. 

"Yeah." 

"Are you busy?" It was noisy at the other line. Before I went to Maya's house, I've sent Eloise to the mall. She wanted to go watch a movie and get a cake to satisfy her sweet tooth.

"I'm at my friend's birthday party. Why? What's wrong?" It was nearly midnight and the shopping mall must have already closed but her background was too noisy to be at a closed mall.

"I kind of lost track of time while I tried most of the cakes at Cake House. Can you pick me up?"

"Why about dad?"

"Are you crazy? He would lecture me about how a girl shouldn't be out alone at night especially when it's almost midnight. He would lock me away from trying anymore cakes. I can't live without cakes!" She blabbered as I went to my car. Her cake obsession worries me because she always forget about everything else when the sinful cake is in front of her. She once got lost and went the end of the city because she bought a limited edition cake that she happily skipped across town.

"I'll be there." Thank goodness I know where she is. The shop was famous around here.

"Thank you, Teddy." We hung up before I drove off.

I still have time before midnight to not miss the countdown and cake. I was still wet but my sister's safety comes first after dad's scolding over wetting the cushions.

It took ten minutes of speed driving to her. Every since we're sharing our wolves, I feel more protective over here than normal siblings. One of it because she wasn't as strong as other werewolves and she could barely out-stand a human man.

"I've got a piece for you. Payment for bailing on your friend's birthday party to pick me up." She was bribing me from telling mom. Even though telling dad about this is a no-no but we always tell mom.

"Fine. I won't snitch you on mom."

"That's my baby brother and that's why I've brought two of your favourite cakes."

"Thanks Eloise but promise me you're not going to do this again. You know how dangerous for a lady to be alone at night." I was beginning to be more like my dad when I'm with her. It would always end up with me lecturing her.

"Promise me, Eloise. You're my only sister and if anything happens to you-" I sighed at the thought of her not being with us anymore or if she got badly hurt and end up in the hospital.

"I don't know what I'll do without my big sister."

"I've always known you love me but not at the point where you can't live without me." She joked to brighten up the gloomy mood that I've brought.

"Eloise-" I gave a stern looked for a few seconds but came back smiling at the road. I can never stay mad at her or even have a serious look.

"I'm being serious here."