Swimming Class

Tonight was like any other night but spending the whole day with an energetic miniature of Sophia made today different. It's like I was spending time with my family and brought the smile to my face.

Without thinking, I was back to the swimming pool. It was deserted but the lights still welcomed people to come for a fun time. I dipped my feet in and relax as the wind blew through my hair.

"Hey." My heart almost stopped beating when a voice suddenly barged while I was zoning out.

"You should have seen your face." Kyle was laughing beside me while clenching onto his stomach. I glared but his laughed was contagious that soon I was laughing with him.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny. I could have died." I pushed him aside but he didn't even budge. Curse his Alpha strength and his handsome face.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." He apologized with both of his hands up.

"How did you know I was here?" He pulled me closer to him with his arms on my shoulder. I sighed in content and laid my head onto his shoulder.

"Followed your scent." He kissed my forehead and we stayed like this for awhile.

"Stalker."

"Only for you. I'll stalk you my whole life if I have to." I laughed at his weird choice of words but my heart still tugged at how sweet and maybe a bit of creepy he was being for me.

"And I heard you've been spending time with Clyde's daughter. Jack told me." He explained and also dipped his bare feet in the pool.

"Today was nice. Mal was adorable and the kids just brought the life out of you." I told him as we snuggled together.

"Then I can't wait for our own children to ran around and bring the life out of us." I stared at him and not believing my ears at what he had just said.

"What?" My eyes still widened and I'm not sure if I should just believe what I just heard.

"Not now of course. We still need to fix this." Way to ruin the mood.

"And here I thought we could finally be together."

"We are-"

"Together in public. Let the whole pack knows about us being mates." I cut him off.

"Follow me." He suddenly blurted out and pulled me to my feet.

"Where are we going?" He just gave me a smile without answering. Good thing he wasn't a serial killer if not I'll already run away to save my life. He strong hand was holding mine causing sparks to magnify at the area of my skin.

"Come on, let's go for a swim." He let go of my hand which made me missed the sparks and his touch. He took off his shirt and his shorts making me quickly look away. My blushing at how bold and confident he was if his bare body made him laugh. We were at the outdoor pool and thankfully no one was around or else someone's going to find about us.

"The water's perfect." I heard a big splash and carefully I saw his head popping out of the water.

"You do know that I can't swim." He nodded but his eyes still told me to jump and go to him.

"Don't worry. I'll hold you." He went closer to the side so he's in my reach.

"You better." I warned him and slowly took off my shirt. Broadcasting my swimsuit live to my mate.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I remarked at his staring while I was trying to keep my heart calm before getting in. The water was cold but somehow refreshing, I closed my eyes to admire the calmness. My eyes shot opened when I felt sparks around my legs, Kyle was massaging them and his hands were doing wonders that I unintentionally let out a moan.