Beach and Lunch

After ten minutes of rest, Kyle reluctantly got up while I practically jumped off the bed. I changed my hoodie with a plain shirt and pulled him out of the house. Coco followed but soon was running around the beach.

We were walking side by side with our hands intertwined. It almost felt like we were on our honeymoon. 

"Before you go can I have one of your shirt?" I asked shyly and he chuckled. 

"Whatever for you, my love." He said as he pinched my cheeks and called me adorable. I massaged my painful cheeks and I could see them going red.

"But I didn't bring and extra shirt." He said after a few minutes as if that thought had just came through.

"Just give me this one after we buy a new one." I said easily and he just eyed me.

"Why are you so eager?" He protectively covered his body with his hands.

"Afraid you'll miss me?" He asked and pulled me to face him. He took both of my hands and hold them in his.

"I know I'll miss." I answered while swinging our hands around.

"And I'll miss you too." He said and pulled me closer. His lips softly met mine and I instantly wrapped my arms around him. He one the other hand, hold my jaw softly.

"Lovebirds! Lunch's ready!" 

"Why did you do that?"

I turned and saw Sophia glaring at Sammy for disturbing our moment. I blushed and chuckled at how my sister won't shut up about this later. As we head to the house, Kyle back-hugged me and won't stop teasing me with kisses on my cheeks, neck and other part of my head.

-

"Are you sure you won't be  staying here? I don't mind if it's only for a day." Mom tried to persuade Kyle on staying over. 

"Sorry, Mrs. Peterson-" He replied but mom quickly cut him off with putting more than usual mash on his plate. A sign she hates being called 'Mrs. Peterson'. We tried to hold our laughter but mom noticed and playfully hit our head.

"Call me mom-" She said but the look on Kyle's face was hilarious. He seemed hesitant and didn't know what to do.

"Or Charlotte if you feel more comfortable." She gave in with a motherly smile.

"But never call me Mrs. Peterson." Now her smile had become something menacing.

"Yes, Mrs- Charlotte." He stuttered when he accidentally-almost called her that again and her warm eyes changed into a deadly glare but thankfully he managed to stop himself and called her correctly.

Dad laughed at mom's behavior.

"It just makes me look old." She told him while pouting. Obviously at dad who was still laughing despite mom's pinch.

"Enjoy." Dad said to Kyle and he sighed in relief. We began to enjoy our lunch by telling me what I had missed.

"So Kyle, Elly told me you'll come back on her birthday party?" Dad asked.

"I won't miss it for the world." He said as he looked at me and kissed my hand. I blushed at his sudden affection in front of everyone.

"Glad to know." Dad smiled in satisfaction but it almost felt threatening.

"Maybe you could also bring other people from Moonlight pack as well. I would love to meet Elly's new friends." Mom said with a bright smile.

I gulped at her request. Mostly my friends consist of warriors and not so many ladies.