Ted the bruised teddy bear

TED MILLER POV : 🐻

"Young man! I want you downstairs right this instance!" My dad's voice vibrated through the walls of my grandma's house.

I would act rebellious and ignore his screaming but I knew better to anger him. He was a strict man but never ran out of love to his family especially to my sister.

"Hayden, let the boy freshen up and get his cuts clean before you give him a lecture." Mom persuaded him to let me have my time alone for a few minutes before he starts his torture to my ears.

"Fine but before dinner. I want to see him ready to hear what I've got to say about his behavior." He left the house like usual when he's angry. He never like to be mad at the place where warmth and happiness resides so he would go for a walk or even stuff a few doughnuts or cakes to cool off.

"Eloise can you take the first aid kit, dear." I heard footsteps jogging through the house. It was never this noisy since it would always just be me and grandma.

"Ted go take a shower and left your laundry outside. There blood stains on them." Mom spoke behind my closed doors. Her retreating steps drowned in the walls of the house as she gets further from my beaten figure.

I took a long shower to cool off the heat for a certain someone while trying to figure out why so much hatred towards him. I've only met him a couple of times but he always ticked me off. Maybe it was because what he's doing to Betty, she was strong to endure something like that. Most werewolf would go crazy and breakdown to thousand of pieces if their mates were with someone else.

But what makes me more irritated was being close to him. Somehow his scent just fires me up and I don't even know why.

"Let me clean that cut for you." My sister calmly barged into my room with the first aid kit that grandma kept in the house.

"So did you win?" She asked as she dab my fist with antiseptic.

"No one did. Dad pulled us apart before we could decide." She rolled her eyes at my irritation.

"From what I see here, you were losing." She skimmed my cuts on my hand and lip.

"I beat him up pretty good."

"Whatever let you sleep at night, bro." She chuckled.

"What happened?" She finally paste plaster on my cut.

"Nothing that concerns you." She was taken aback with my reply since I would always tell her anything but I'm not sure I should tell her why I hate that stupid Alpha.

"What happened to my little baby brother?" She pinched my cheeks until it hurts.

"You always tell me everything. You even told me about how a girl stole your lips."

"And now you're not going to tell your big sister why you fought with an Alpha?" She lashed her eyelashes to me. She didn't look like mom but she has the same eyes as her.

"Did he insult your size?" I choked on my saliva at her out of the blue question. Even though that kind of question came out of her lips, she innocently smiling making it hard for to understand her intentions. Was she genuinely worried or was she playing around.

"No. God no." I replied with my ears heating up from embarrassment.

"I just hate him." I told her.

"Did he took your girl?" No, he left his girl for another and was still hoping to keep her.

"If he did, you don't have to worry. You're good looking and I'm sure there's some girl out there waiting for you." She gave me an encouraging pat.