Date in the Garden

"Thanks for dinner." I thanked Luna Jane and she pulled me into a hug. We were waiting for Violet as she packed a few brownies for themselves.

"Sorry for what happened." She apologized but I just shrugged it off by saying it was okay.

"I have a family myself so I'm used to it." I told her and she chuckled. It was great to felt like home sometimes.

"Especially when you have 3 siblings with different unique behaviors." I joked while I remembered Sammy who loves to tease the twins, Sophia who would sometimes be over dramatic and Willy who was quiet and ignored all Sammy's teasing.

"They sound like trouble." She said and I nodded.

"They are but they are perfect and I couldn't wish anything to replace them." I said with a smile.

"Okay. Done." Violet came with a bag filled with plastic containers.

"Sorry we couldn't enjoy the brownies with everyone." Violet said but I just shook my head.

"It's fine. The boys must be extremely tired after training and playing with the mud." I said and we chuckled at them when they entered the house with mud everywhere.

"And full after eating the Luna's delicious steak." I added and she blushed.

"You helped but it's the love that got them full." She said and a horn took us by surprised.

"We better go." Violet said and gave me a hug. It was a bit weird and awkward to have a normal civil conversation and contact with her since she's the one that Kyle had been cheating with but she was nice and from her reaction meeting me made me realized she didn't know about Kyle's mate. She was innocent but I wished I could have gone all Hulk mode with them both. 

"Thank you for dinner." I said as the Luna pulled me into another hug.

"No problem, dear. And thank you for helping." She said and waved good bye as she enter the car.

They zoomed off and I shut the door. Sighing, tonight was intense and we almost forgot to eat desserts. The key word is almost.

"They're gone!" I shouted and in seconds heavy footsteps came running to the kitchen.

"That was very awkward." Dylan said as we took a brownie each and a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.

"Especially when Luna Jane was scolding Alpha Chris." Jax said.

"But it was funny when she gave Kyle a man-up advice." I laughed at the sight. He was panicking and blushing furiously.

"Hey! One brownie each!" Max complained as I took two.

"Hey! I helped cook and clean especially the mud prints on the floor." I said and Jack gave me two scoops of ice cream.

"There you go. We really appreciate the kindness." He said and I smiled.

"You're welcome." I said and walked out to the garden. It's not that I didn't want to hang out with everyone but I would like to have fresh air. Having dinner with the person who hates you and the person who sleeps with your mate was tiring.

Violet was very beautiful with her long wavy red hair and brown eyes. She's fashionable and beautiful. I sighed and sat down on the wooden garden chair.

Taking a bite of the heaven sweetness was calming my nerve and mind. I moaned at the taste and I can't believe I help to bake this.

I had finished one brownie and was scooping the other one before a tall masculine figure stood confidently in front of me.