Mission : Taking Violet

"Hey beautiful." Jack pulled Maya from us as soon as we entered her house since we needed to make a quick and effective plan to kidnap Violet for tonight's date that would start at least in 2 hours.

"Hey Jack. Nice to meet you too." I sarcastically greeted the head-over-heels Beta. Who would have imagine him being love-struck with Maya. Oh wait, their whole family did.

"Hi Elly. Gwen." He laughed.

"I've bought food since I know how you girls get so deprived of food after school." He threw us Subway's sandwiches.

"Thanks Jack but how do you know I was coming over?" Gwen asked.

"I didn't. That's Kyle's portion but he passed so now it's yours." He answered.

"Why? Is he okay?" He looked a bit reluctant to answer.

"Things are complicated so he's not in the mood to eat right now."

"But don't worry. I'll make sure he eats something." I was worried but somehow anxious for the reason for his attitude.

Was it because Violet found her mate and he's heartbroken or maybe Ted's punch broke a tooth and it's painful to eat.

I prefer the latter even though he's in physically in pain.

Rather than emotionally.

"Thanks for the food but you have to leave." Maya pushed Jack out.

"Bye. Love you." She gave him a peck before closing the door in his face.

"That's out. Let's hurry and discuss before more distraction comes home." We went to her room with our sandwiches.

"I'm guessing Violet's in the Alpha's house and so is Alpha Chris. We'll asked her if she wants to join us to watch a movie or something and then we secretly bring her to Ted." I told them. Even though the plan sounds like a five-years-old kind of planning but we all agreed.

"No problem then. You two can just mind-link her to come out." Gwen suggested.

"If only that was the solution."

"I can't mind-link anyone except for my family and Jack. I'm not officially the member of this pack yet." Maya explained which I've totally forgotten about it.

"And Violet's been cutting herself off since this morning." I told them. She was really hurt yesterday. She must have needed a space for herself to think for herself.

But is she alone or together with Kyle.

Urgh- I hate when I become so pessimist.

"Then, there's no choice but to ring the doorbell." Gwen said but everyone else's eyes wonder to one another.

"Who's going to do it?"

"Why not you do the honor? You're the closest to her than us." Maya smiled innocently. I wanted to debate myself out being what she said was true. I didn't mind meeting her but it was the thought of seeing my mate's father dragged my entire mood to help to the grave.

"Fine. I just hope Alpha Chris doesn't answer the door." I warned them.

We were in front of the house and the doorbell was a few inches from my finger.

"I don't know if I can do it." I whispered to them.

"It'll be fine. We're right next to you." Maya told me.

When I pressed the bell, I could feel the sound of the bell flowing inside the house to alert the households that a guest or in this case guests had arrived unexpectedly.