The end of Training

"I have no regrets training everyone of you." Clyde said as his eyes roamed to all the line-up warriors. His eyes stopped at me and gave me a short satisfying smile. I briefly bowed my head in respect of all his training that made me the person I am now.

I am strong and I can bravely admit it with all my actions. I am a warrior and the bruises and sweats are proofs.

"Today is the last day of your training as a warrior." He announced and they all went wild. I cheered with them.

"So today is the last day you call yourself warrior-in-training." He said a bit louder to fight back the cheers.

"Tomorrow you call yourself a warrior!" He shouted and everything went crazy. They took of there shirts and threw them up in the air like how you see graduation in movies. 

"Gosh." I sighed to myself at their behavior. It's always the shirt throwing thing. This happened a lot more time than I can actually count.

Sadly, I have gotten used to it by now but not when their completely naked. Not that they run around naked, just when they changed back to their human form after training. That I can never get use to it.

"But I'll miss torturing you around." He said with a big smile.

"So, run 10 rounds in the field." He said and everyone groaned. The field was filled with obstacles. It doesn't only require running but jumping, hanging on ropes and other excessive movements.

"Can't we do just 5." I bargained with my pleading eyes.

"Please." I added.

"Fine. 5 rounds. Go now!" He whistled and everyone ran off to the course of true torture.

"But make sure no one falls because if you do, I'll add another round." He yelled and I just groaned at his rule.

"We won't." Jack yelled back with laughter.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He's one of the trainer not the trainee.

"Just living the memory." He answered back and head off in front of everyone.

"Good job everyone!" Clyde clapped his hands but everyone was too tired to acknowledge his compliment. I was panting hard from the rigid work out and my body was exhausted.

"This is the end. So go clean yourself up!" He shouted and everyone dispersed with a 'thank you'

"I'm sore all over." I massaged my arms after I sat down for lunch.

"Here." Max handed me a box for muscle pain.

"Dan gave it to me. Patch it up, kiddo." He said.

"You're the same age as me." I told him while I patched up my sore muscles.

"Talking about the same age.What about school?" I asked him.

"Both of you are going to school next month." Clyde said as he sat down beside his son, Max.

"What kind of school, is it?" I asked them.

"Like any kind of school. Boring, uneventful except it's full of dramas." Max replied with a boring-factual voice.

"I mean is it a human school? or a werewolf school? or mix?" I asked the specifies.

"Mix. We have human and werewolf there." He replied.

"Do they know about us?" I asked stupidly.

"Obviously not." He replied quickly without a second to go by.

"Okay. What about my books?" I asked them but more to Clyde since he's the eldest here. 

"Don't look at me. I'm a warrior trainer not a school teacher." He answered.