What the night hides pt. 1

Hey guys :)

I can't believe Runaway Mate is #935 in werewolf. This couldn't have happened without you guys. Thanks for the votes and here's a special chapter for my readers. Please continue to support Runaway Mate and don't forget to vote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Come to the office right this instance.' Alpha Chris powerful voice boomed to heads. One shuddered at the thought of being called as he knew what had made him furious. One knew nothing and what was going to happen.

"Dad." Kyle barged into his own office that was once his dad but now seemed to replace its owner. The powerful aura emitting from him was blinding and overwhelming the room.

"How could you do that?!" He didn't care about Alpha Chris anger just how his dad treated his mate. How he hurt his beloved Elly.

"Keep quiet and sit down." Alpha Chris growled and despite Kyle's protested, he still obeyed - just the sitting part.

"You hurt her and she's no witch." Kyle growled and punched the table, hard. Leaving a small fracture hole.

"You bloody hurt her." He screamed and thankfully for the party and loud music, no one could hear anything.

"Please, you've hurt her as well. With your act of affection towards Violet." He laughed but a small pain glowed in his tired old eyes. Kyle went quiet on hearing those words because even him couldn't deny it was true.

Tonight was the result of what he had done. Hurting Elly and made her cry in pain while he enjoyed the feast and the accompany of a beautiful girl. While Elly was punching a sandbag and swinging swords to release all the pain.

Broken on the wet soil with her body drenched in sweat and tears. The sight of her fallen to the ground would forever be planted in his mind. He clenched both of his hands as hard as possible to endure the guilt he felt.

But nothing could overcome what she had felt. The bruises she had around her body just to be with him. The sweat and exhaustion that she had to conquer to prove herself worthy.

A knock interrupted their hot argument. Both of them turned to the door and saw a man came in.

"What are you doing here?" Kyle asked shocked and looked over his dad and the man that had just came in.

"What the hell is going on?" He growled and ordered an explanation but both remain quiet.

The man stared at Alpha Chris with so many questions.

"Kyle here." Alpha Chris started off.

"Found his mate." He stared into his son's eyes with glares that could make one yield. The man was now staring at Kyle in surprise.

"You know what to do. I assumed your father had told you. Only take the memory of tonight and their feelings." Alpha Chris suddenly said.

"Yes but I have never use them before." The man panicked at Alpha Chris's request. Kyle was baffled at what his father had said.

"Do what?" He asked in anger at being left out and his heart was telling him something bad was going to happen.

'Get out of here and run with Elly.' His wolf pleaded but his ego ignored his plead.

"What if it didn't work or something gone wrong?" The man said but Alpha Chris didn't want to hear pitiful reasoning.

"Do. It." He growled and the man gulped. He was always known to be confident and skillful but tonight he wasn't. What the Alpha had asked him to do was beyond him. His father had told him about who they really were but that's it.

He never used it.

And now using it to his friend and Alpha felt wrong but he knew the reasons why.

He knew what happened to this pack and what had become to the Alpha family.

"I'm sorry, Kyle. I'm truly am." He said and his eyes turned white as sheet. Kyle's body shivered when he felt something pulled him into those ghostly eyes.

"Stop it." He whispered in fear.

"What are you doing?" His eyes wild at the scene played in the room.

He could see Elly walking in here but she wasn't physically here just his memories of her. Her laughter filled up the room and made his heart in peace. He felt calm but suddenly he could hear her cries. His heart felt pain and he dropped to his knees.

"Stop it!" He screamed. His head felt sick as if someone was pulling everything out by force. The pain increased with the memories being forcefully taken from him.

Later, Kyle was laying on the floor - unconscious.

"Good." Alpha Chris said and walked towards his fainted son.

"I'm sorry but this is for the good of you and the pack." He said and turned to the man.

"Do it to the girl." He said without saying the name of his son's mate. The man felt guilt all over again when he knew who was the mate, their rightful Luna. He was shocked when he saw Kyle's memories but he couldn't stop.

Elly was Kyle's mate.

Repeated in his mind and he felt despair and sick. Everything in this pack was disgusting and he knew his father had moved out from here because of this. Because of hurting innocent people.

He knocked on her room and a voice invited him in. He clenched his hand and stared into the innocent face with shock at who was visiting her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing she heard before she screamed in pain.

He laid her on the bed and sighed.

He had used his power against innocent people. He had taken their memory.

All that happened tonight had only been known to Alpha Chris and the man. The 'I love you' of both the mates had been buried deep and lost. Kyle forgotten about his love towards Elly.

But his powers was still immature and only Elly's love towards her mate remained.

~ Vote & Comment ~

Thanks for reading.

The secret only Alpha Chris and the man knows. And us ;)