Confession

"Today is the day."

I smiled at myself and gave a self appreciation nod. Tonight is special and everything has to be perfect even my Oreo. Laugh at me if you want but I had a been pushing myself to the limits to knit him a dark red muffler just so he can wear it with his black cat James Bond suit and he looks purr-fect.

I, on the other hand, bared my shoulders off to the world with elegant but fun white dress that hung only to my upper knees with long sleeves cut from the body just to start from the middle of my arms.

I topped this magnificent dress with a similar muffler like Oreo just to complete the pet-owner look.

I haven't bought Oreo to any dinner or lunch parties with buffets and expensive champagnes. I just hope he can behave like a normal lazy cat dying to sleep.

I let my hair flow freely without the care of the world and took a white leathered boots that was just to nice to get dirt on them but that would definitely defeat the definition of foot-wear.

"You're ready for the show?" I asked my well-dressed cat and took his licking as a yes.

I pick him up and stepped out of my room. I was ready to be surprised by Kyle and we would walked towards the lunch party like a true couple but what I wasn't ready was him actually standing there with a smile in a gorgeous suit.

"What's with the getup?" I took the flowers he handed to me. It truly felt like a date that I've been dreaming off since the day I met him.

"Thought I'll try and bend the knee." I froze like seashells on the beach while the waves pulled me in.

"Come on, Anna." He pulled me while my mind was blank. This was nothing like Taylor's blank space. This was blank like sirens blaring and my heart quickened. My face popped like a light bulb and ready to burst from the extreme happiness I was feeling.

I tightened his gripped and gave him a quick peck.

"Why Anna?" I finally realized what he called me.

"Because in Frozen, Anna froze." After hours of repeating Frozen in my room, he was finally in the phase of using Frozen as a references in his daily life. I chuckled at his adorableness and couldn't help my lips but kiss him.

He was perfect.

"Why?" I finally thought.

"Why what? Because you froze." He chuckled.

"Why are you suddenly proposing?" I just had to ask because what he's doing today would make his father angry as a Hulk. I didn't know what to expect from Alpha Chris's outburst but somehow I knew it would be terrible and scary.

"Because I'm not letting you go anymore. That night made me realize that Violet's getting her own mate was like a second chance for me to make this up to you. Seeing how strong you were when we showed all the cards on the table was like a knife in my heart because I knew being strong meant you were badly hurt and pained. And it was me who made you wounded. The one thing I tried to protect was the one thing I've ruined and I hate myself for that." His head was down and truly I could see how defeated and vulnerable he had become.

My eyes stings from seeing this and from hearing all those words. "You were right." He looked at me. It held nothing but guilt and vulnerability.

"About what?" My voice broke and I cleared my voice to repeat the question with a much more clear voice. A voice that held the strength not to tremble.

"About me doing nothing than just sit around while you fight your way for us to work." I never wanted to hear his confession but at the same time I was always waiting.

"I was scared. Scared of my father, I always followed in his footsteps because I admire him and I never want to disappoint him but having you as my mate made him something I never wanted to see ever in my life since I took the chair as the Alpha. I was always the best and he was always being proud of that but that face of disagreement and dislike on something I have no power to change made me understood how I messed up." We took another route from others and maybe a different destination.

"In the end, I hurt you because I wanted to make up for not being the best son. And then I was scared because I felt something I shouldn't to Violet." My heart squeezed until dry like lemons being squashed by a car.

"I've been with her since high school as something more than a childhood friend and she has been with me through everything from my first pimple to being an Alpha. She was my best friend while I was hers and we fell." I wasn't sure if I was ready to hear this but I needed to. He was finally opening up and change.

"It was true I did cheat on you with her but I was so stupid to thing you wouldn't know even after Jack punched me and we fought. But when you told me about the pills and pain you had to endure, I went straight to library and searched on the pain when mates cheat on each other. I found nothing but death if not from the pain from depression and losing hope and love. And that's went I had nightmares of losing you. Of seeing you buried 6 feet under and I kept digging but the ground was endless and I could find you. What scares me the most was the face you made when they buried you. I could see how scared you were but I couldn't reached to pull you out. Those dreams were endless and every time it happens, I couldn't save you." We were under a random tree while my heart was crying hearing his nightmare.

"I couldn't sleep and I couldn't look at myself and Violet. I felt so guilty and if guilt was a knife, I would be dead on the first dream." I pulled him closer to me and stroked his hair to calm him down. His face was wet and red.

"I was jerk and bastard. I should have stand and fight for us but I didn't because I was a scared little dick." He grumbled angrily.

"How can you accept me after all that?" He cried out.

"I told you didn't I, I would still fight for us until I die and now that you're holding my hand, I'm ready for any fight." I kissed his cheeks, eyes, forehead and lastly his lips.

"And I never lose hope. I had friends to pull me up and now I have yours." I cried. It was like all the burden was finally lifting and I felt light.

We stayed there for a whole 30 minutes in each other embracement while my ears listened to his heart humming in a melody. His hands snaked around me and I closed my eyes. This was heaven.

Finally Kyle steps up and confessed everything and take the blame!! What do you think?

Don't forget to vote and stay tune for the upcoming chapter. Thank you for reading and supporting this story.