Triplets?

"Wake up already!" A bang and a walling siren woke me up that morning and the only thing I could do was groan while tossed and turned on my bed to find my phone. 

"WAKE UP!" A loud bang on the door literally made me jumped and fell down off the bed.

"I'm up! I'm up." I stood up with a back pain and shut off the alarm off. 

"What time is it?" I yawned and saw it was still dark. Taking my phone, my eyes went wide. It was 4.45 am and I have 15 minutes to get ready and eat.

Running to the toilet, I brushed my teeth and went straight to the shower. Taking the shower gel and roughly spread it on my body. Later, I cleansed my face and went straight into the shower to wash everything off. It took me 5 minutes in the shower.

Quickly drying myself, I grabbed my black sports bra and a dark grey high-waist sport leggings. Tying my black wet hair into a high ponytail, I went straight to the kitchen with my sport shoes. Taking a granola bar and mineral water, I quickly ran outside to see everyone was warming up.

"Your late." Max said and I just ignored him to stretch while chewing the bar.

"You better hurry, human." He said and went off to line up. I scrambled into the line and Max just rolled his eyes.

"We'll be running until the end of the pack territory and then back here." Was all Clyde said before zooming off. I took a sip of the water and threw the bottle when they began to run and I had a late start.

"Good job everyone-" We all halted and I was breathing haggardly.

"Except for you." His eyes landed on me and Max snorted. Like father like son. I mentally slapped both of them and rolled my eyes at them. 'Can they be any more annoying than this?' I said.

"Cut some slack, Clyde. It's her first day." Jack said and handed me a water bottle.

"Thank you." I said in between panting. 

"If she wants to be a warrior, she needs to handle a little running." He said. Everyone was quiet and was watching the fight between the Beta and Delta.

"That's okay, Jack. It's true. I need to balls up." I patted his back and stretched my worn muscles.

"What's next?" I chirped and Clyde looked more annoyed at my positive behavior.

"Field." Was the only thing he said and everyone ran off. Leaving me clueless. 'Was that some kind of signal to go to the field?' I asked myself and took note.

After 3 hours of dodging and getting my butt kick, we finally get to have breakfast. I had bruises all around me and gave Max a strong glare. Apparently, Clyde partnered me up with his beloved son and told him to teach me the ropes.

"How was your first day?" Dylan (If I'm right) asked as he sat down next to a sweaty-and-full-of-bruises me.

"Wonderful." I groaned.

"You look beat." He laughed and I stared at him.

"I was beat up." I pointed my fork to him and his hands went up in surrender.

"Well, you know what they say about the first day." He happily said while munching his scrambled eggs.

"What?" I asked and waited to hear his wise words.

"I thought you knew." He seriously said and that cracked me up. 'I think I've been beat up more than I have expected. It's messing with my brain.' I thought.

"I don't even know why I'm laughing." I cried out and hold my stomach.

"What can I say, I'm hilarious." He winked and I almost fell down but luckily Jack was fast enough to hold me.

"Wow there. What's so funny?" He asked and sat beside me with a plate full of eggs and bacon.

"I don't even know. I think Max hit me too hard." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"Oh God! Elly!" He shouted and I could feel everyone paying attention to us. I squinted my eyes and saw more than one Jack. 'Am I seeing this right?' I asked myself and I could feel something wet running down my from my nose. I wiped them and looked at Jack. 

"Jackie! You didn't tell me you have twins. Oh wait, TRIPLETS? You meanie." I punched him.

"Elly! You're nose is bleeding!" He shouted but I was too high to even take in what he was saying.

"Hi. I'm Elizabeth Peterson." I extended my hand to Jack's brothers but the only thing I've got was a clothed placed at my nose. I pushed it aside but Jack scolded me and pushed my hands off.

"Look up." He said and I did.

"I think I'm going to pass out." I said and he yelled but it was too late.