Meeting the warriors

"The last floor." He said as we walked down the stairs. We ventured almost the whole building and he never complained about it. He just kept me company while answering my stupid questions.

 "There's only one room available on this floor." He said and walked down the hall. The hall wasn't so frightening like in the movies of an enormous house. It had sufficient lighting and pictures hanging on the wall all the way to the back. 

"Who are they?" I asked him and he glanced to the pictures. There were so many different pictures with different people at different places.

"It's something we keep to remember a special day." He said with a smile and stopped in front of a woman holding a baby boy with people surrounding her with awe. It was a happy picture and I could feel the aura flowing from it.

"It was the day when Kyle was born. I was there." He smiled and pointed his finger at the bottom of the picture. I laughed at the desperate boy who was trying to take a look at the baby. He pulled the mother down and his eyes sparkled.

"You're older than Kyle? I thought you were the same age. The hot boys at school who would cause trouble and had ladies in lines." I said as I wiped a tear from laughing too hard. He was adorable.

"Believe me. He was and I had to keep him away from the trouble he would cause." He seriously said and soon we both laughed.

"I'll tell you a story or two about the little Kyle when we have time to spare." He promised and opened the door to the back room. It wasn't big but had the perfect size. Their was already a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and a door opposite of us.

"This look nice. A little dusty though." I sneezed as I entered. 

"Just needs a little spring cleaning. That's all." He said and went to open the window. As soon as the window opened, fresh air came rushing in and the most beautiful smell confidently traveled the room.

"What's that smell?" I said and went towards the window. My face lite up when I saw a beautiful garden with flowers blooming.

"Kyle's grandmother's garden. We're trying to maintain it but it hadn't been really the same as before." Jack said sadly.

"She died and the old Alpha would always come here to water the plants but now he's dead too. And everyone is too busy to do gardening. We had Jamie but she's too old to go around and crouched all day." He explained and walked towards the door.

"The bathroom is this way." He opened the door for me and I gasped. Before going in the bathroom, we had to walked through a closet. It wasn't big but it was enough for a person like me. 

"It's perfect." I said before checking the bathroom.

"And I would love to maintain the garden." I chirped and he chuckled.

"I'll tell Kyle that. I'm sure he would appreciate that. He was close with his grandparents since his dad was always strict and would drag him to meetings to learn about Alpha's stuffs." He said and put my bag on the bed.

"I'll ask someone to clean the room for you." He said but I quickly cut him off.

"NO! I'll do it since it's my room." I said and gave him a genuine smile. I was excited to design my very own room. It wasn't like home but I'll make it like one.

"If you want to change anything just tell Kyle and he'll help you or you can just tell me. Either one." He said as he sat on the bed and dust flew around him like a haze. He coughed and sneezed non stop and quickly got up.

"Before I forget, I need to explain to you about the training." He said as he stood at the door.

"I'll find you after I do some cleaning." I smiled as I tied my hair.