Another Big Surprise!

"Wow, I can't see a thing." Gwen said as she went out of the car with the rest of us. The party already started but Nicky had informed Violet that we were almost there, they must have been waiting in the dark with water balloons in their hands. The evil smile of mischief was starting to show on my face, thankfully it's dark and the two guests were too busy to notice.

Except for Gwen, we werewolves could see in the dark but there's always a blind spot. We had told them where to hide with the helped of Clyde and his amazing strategies.

"But I do smell chocolate!" She could beat a werewolf with her nose but only if chocolate was in the picture.

"Come on." Nicky chuckled and pulled the two of them upfront. The others cautiously and undoubtedly calmed walked behind them like it was the normal thing to do on Earth.

"Is this my birthday party?" Maya suddenly blurted out and we froze on our tracks but Nicky seemed unfazed by her out of the blue question.

"Always a smart ass." She remarked and opened the door for the both of them.

"But my birthday's tomorrow." She chuckled. Nicky planned with approval from both her mother and grandmother to have a late night party since tomorrow is a school day and Ted was back on the field for a last minute practice but he didn't mind celebrating our best friend's birthday with the possibility of him snoozing on practice.

"Until the clock strike twelve." Nicky told her with a sisterly smile. I've never seen that kind of smile since these past few weeks have been exhausting and we also had the Maya weird behavior until now. She was secretly practicing for her big show, her debut to the world of singing and dancing.

"You book sucker. I still can't believe you won't let go of you Cinderella story book."

"But now I've got to experience Cinderella in real live." She was beaming with satisfaction and joy. She participated on her favourite fairy tale, her happiness exceeds the kids in Disneyland.

She was close to the target area, I could feel my sweat running down my face as my hands twitched in anticipation. Someone nudged me and pulled my attention to Jack's smirking face. There was a full bucket of water balloon hidden behind the benches. I couldn't help but get more hyped with the beginning of Maya's birthday and a little revenge on not telling me about her amazing voice.

Just a itsy bitsy revenge to the trio. I was never going to wait and trust silently, never been a good girl since I've got here, I'll take the opportunity when it's handed to my by my favourite Beta.

Ted also took a few in his hands as we readied our aim but what he didn't expect was that he was also the target and Kyle couldn't agree more.

"Be careful-" That was the signal.

"SURPRISE MAYA!" Everyone shouted while throwing heaps of water balloons. It was hilarious especially when Kyle splashed the balloon on Ted's face. Soon began the game of water balloons with everyone. We were soaked to the bone but what's the use of being dry at the swimming pool.

"I can't believe you guys did this. It's the most exciting party I ever had in my whole life." We did great, perfect, the food was enough to feed everyone and it was delicious, the decorations made everything seemed unreal and the plan went as planned.

"Here you go. Specially made from the three of us." We had made a special seashell necklace which was painted with glowing paint and it smells like lemon.

"Thank you, you guys." She bear hugged us all and girl, she has one heck of a strength. I almost suffocated from her hugs.

"One more hour till midnight." She squealed in excitement.