Another date

"Thank god that's over." Maya stretched her hands and fingers after having a test, a pop quiz and an essay to write in which the teacher wanted before class ended.

"I think my brain stopped working." I told her as I leaned back on my locker.

"Hey, ready to get some work done?" Ted asked after giving Maya a short nod as to acknowledge her presence.

"No." I replied.

"But do I even have a choice." I told him.

"See you later, Maya. Let's go." We were off to our yesterday spot when suddenly Gwen called me to a halt. She yelled my name and jogged toward us with Maya glaring at her while trying to keep up with her.

"Elly!" She was out of breath and I was blushing with the attention we were getting but thankfully they didn't care as much since school was already over and everyone just wanted to get home.

"Girl, you need to exercise." Ted joked and Gwen looked almost starstruck before she blushed.

"Can we join you?" She asked.

"Join us in doing our presentation?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No silly. Getting food inside our hungry tummies." She tapped her stomach jokingly.

"Sure, I don't mind." Ted answered and Gwen replied in a goofy smile. Maya and I eyed her but she didn't notice. We were going to talk about her little crush on this guy later and Maya agreed with me.

"Good. That's great." She said and pulled me and Maya to follow them.

After taking our food and sitting down, Gwen wouldn't stop talking with Ted. She would asked questions that most of it was hilarious and weird but he played along with her weirdness while me and Maya just watched how she acts around her crush. It was adorable and funny especially when he would hold her eyes that made her blush until she tugged Maya's shirt for help.

"I be right back and we'll start." He told me and got up with the tray full of our trash. As soon as he was out of earshot, me and Maya turned our attention to Gwen.

"What?" She was blushing under our stares.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since when what?" She asked back.

"You better spit it out, lady before we ask Ted if he's available for business." Maya threatened and Gwen quickly shut her mouth.

"Fine." She gave in.

"Elly, you didn't tell me it was Ted Miller that you were talking about." She eyed me like I did something unbelievable.

"I'm sorry. Am I suppose to know that I should be more specific about a Ted. Beside, how many Ted does our school have anyway." And that was the start of Gwen giving me a list of Ted.

"Okay. Okay. I get it. We have a lot of Ted in school." She stopped with a smile.

"Who's Ted Miller?" Maya asked.

"He's the captain of the football team and ex-president of student council not that he wasn't good enough it was because he choose to become the captain of the football team and wanted to focus on football and his teammates." She explained and wow those he has a reputation.

"And he's super sweet, handsome, smart and kind." She sighed.

"I never knew he was that popular." I told them.

"So when did you started to have a crush on him?" I asked.

"Oh no, it's not a crush." She chuckled while playing with her hair.