Saying good bye and hello

"Make sure to call us when you've arrive." Dad ordered me as I hugged him.

"Make sure you visit us frequently." Mom pulled me into a hug and gave me a bucket of kisses before releasing me. I chuckled and gave her a pinking promise.

"Mom don't worry. We're just a few hours away." I told her.

"I'm going to miss you, Elly." Sammy said while messing my hair. I shoved his hand away and pouted but I couldn't help smiling.

"I'll miss you too-" I punched him on his arm. He whined and said "What happened to your weak punch?".

"And you too, Kayla. I wished we had more time to hang out." I said to the person standing beside my brother. She smiled and we both briefly hug each other.

"Be strong." She whispered right in my ear. I knew what she meant right away. Once we arrive at the pack, we have to start acting as if we weren't mates again.

"Thanks." I told her and she gave me a nod while squeezing my hands as a sign of support.

"And of course, I'll miss you guys." I moved to the twins. Sophia was crying while Willy was hugging her and trying to calm her down.

"Come here." I called and Sophia quickly parted from him to run into my arms.

"Do you have to leave?" She asked.

"Yeah but I'll make sure to call you every night and come visit when I can." I promised.

"Pinky promise?" And we both did the pinky promise while I chuckled at how cute my little sister is.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug?" I asked sadly when I saw Willy standing tall while watching us. Hearing my question, he ran to me just like how Sophia did. I almost fell down from being knocked but quickly gained my composure.

"I'll miss you, buddy." I said to him and he snuggled deeper to me. He was just like me. He favors sitting alone and doing his own stuff rather than going out like Sophia and Sammy.

"Break it up guys. Kyle has a lot of work to do. We don't want to trouble him especially since he already left his work yesterday." Dad said and mom pulled Sophia in a hug.

"You don't have to worry. It's nice to get off work once in awhile." Kyle smiled.

"Maybe we'll can come visit you next time." Mom suddenly suggested and both of us snapped our heads to her.

"Um- Maybe but you better give us a heads up." I tried to remain calm but my heart was beating rapidly.

"Maybe we could surprise you." Mom laughed and we both tried to laugh naturally but it sounded more like a robotic laughter.

"Please don't." I told her and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Because you don't want to disturb Kyle while he's working." Kayla helped.

"Since you would also want to come and see Elly and Kyle but you don't want to disturb him when he's busy working." She explained.

"Of course we don't. We'll give you guys a call before coming." Mom said while stroking my cheek.

"Thanks mom." I hugged her again and implant how she feels like in my embrace.

"Oh before you leave, we have something for you." Mom clasped her hand and told Willy to help take it in her room.

Willy came running towards us and handed mom a black box with red ribbon tied around it.

"Thanks dear." She thanked him before turning to me with a smile.