Officially a member

"Where's the main event?" Violet asked as she came into my room with her beauty bag. She was in a gorgeous shoulder-off white dress that was knee-high at the front but was long at the back. Her red hair was perfectly let free for the night.

"There she is. In a towel?!" She freaked out. I had just came out of the shower and was blow drying my hair. Thankfully, I securely tied the towel on me when she suddenly barged in.

"Relax, Vi. We have a lot of time to doll her up." Luna said with a bright smile.

"How are you feeling, dear?" She asked.

"Excited but nervous as hell." I confessed.

"Wear your dress first because we don't want any smudges when you put on the dress." She said and pushed me to get ready.

"I'll do the hair while you do the makeup." Luna said after I walked in with my dress perfectly on me.

"Something simple since today is her being reborn into a new pack." She said to Violet who was laying out her makeup bag. It felt like she was doing surgery on me.

"Okay. Relax, Elly. It won't hurt." She said as she hold onto a brush. Most of the time, I felt like sneezing and scratching my face from how fine the brush felt on my face. It tickles and was a bit annoying but every time my hand tried to touch my face, Violet would knocked it with her brush.

"Okay done. Now don't look at the mirror yet. Not until you're hair is done." She told me and moved aside.

"She's all yours." She said to Luna Jane.

"Let's finished you up." She said and began to brush my hair. While doing my hair, she kept humming and it actually calmed me down.

She was doing a braid, that I knew but everything else was a mystery.

"Finish!" She stood in front of me and took a moment to admire her work.
"Go! Go!" Violet rushed to me and Luna Jane hurriedly told me to look at the mirror.

Chuckling at how excited they were, I slowly but confidently walked to the mirror.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Luna Jane said as she squeezed my shoulders.
"Divine." Violet complimented and gave me a brief hug.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here and into the spotlight!" She hollered.

The three of us walked and talked together as we came into a stop at the living room. People were chatting with each other and stop abruptly when they saw us.

"Luna." They respectfully bowed and Luna Jane smiled warmly at everyone.

"Everyone, this is Elizabeth. She will be the new member of our pack." Violet said happily and they applauded but I still could hear them whispering and gossiping.

"They're just curious about the female-to-be-warrior-in-a-week." Violet whispered and gave my hand a squeezed.

"How are you feeling?" Luna Jane came to us after talking with someone. The people were walking out and it was only us in the house.

"Like fainting." I joked nervously.

"Ready?" She asked me and I just nodded. We linked arms and walked our way towards the aisle (just joking) - we walked passed the crowd as the disperse.

It felt as if the ocean had just split into two and I was walking straight to something bigger.

I clenched my fist to calm my nerves and kept looking at the ground.

"Look up, Elly. And smile." Luna Jane advised and I took a deep breathe before my eyes slowly went up.

Everyone was watching me including the people on the stage. Kyle looked struck while Alpha Chris had a blank face.