What the night hides pt. 2

The lady in a hoodie POV 

"This is bad. Very bad." I paced like a dog chasing his tail in a middle of the forest. I had to report what I've heard and saw to those bastards but the angel me seemed to disagree with my decision but nevertheless I had to. I am oblige to until they feel I have no use any longer than I am free from this slave work.

"I can't !" I felt like crying. Hurting those innocent people made every senses in me to not do so but they have someone I truly care about. I crouched on the damp ground and cried my eyes out in despair of what I am forced to do to protect him.

After what felt like hours, I finally went home to do the opposite of getting in bed for a nice sleep but to drove away from here just to meet the one person I hate, the one person who had deceived me to make me involved in their wicked plan.

The diner was far away from the pack and from any passerby since it only opens at 3:00 in the morning when summon properly. It would always be in several random places and never truly stay in one spot.

I ordered a hot cup of Jasmine tea and held them to my trembling hands. I never thought I would betray someone I know but that was foolish of me. The moment he lured me to loving him, he already knew I was involved with his enemy.

"You're early." He joked like usual with his pale skin glowing under the dim light of the diner. To give privacy to their customers in doing unpleasant business.

"Let's get this over with." I was no mood for his jokes. For the first few weeks of meeting him and getting foolishly lured to his lies, everything he did seemed impressive and true love but everything vanished when I truly saw the real him.

"Oh, is my beautiful wife, mad because she needs to do something she doesn't like?" He love taunting me and dragged my time with him. Once he said, he was doing this because he missed me but I knows that a lie. He has no emotions or the capability to love or miss.

"Darling, don't look at me like I'm a monster." He touched my chin but every touch he makes feels like my skin burning or becoming rotten under his touch.

"I am not your wife." I spat with disgust through my gritted teeth.

"Fine. Deny all you want but that bite over your neck says otherwise." He pulled down my shirt and revealed a teeth mark so clearly seen on my neck. A vampire's favourite place to bite their victims.

"Show me the picture!" I banged the table making a little puddle of tea on the table. His smile widen at my anger. He loves taunting me and seeing nothing but my anger and hate.

"Fine. Here." He took out his phone and showed a boy smiling so innocently to the camera with a tooth missing in his smile but he had the most perfect smile.

"And now your turn. What do you have for us and I hope you have something worthwhile or else." He put away his phone into his pocket and gave me a devil smile. The smile that tells me he dare do anything to the boy despite-

"I thought you wanted to get this over with or are you starting to love my company." He interrupted my thought.

"I know who his mate is." I started off and I hate myself for doing this.

"Wonderful! Truly wonderful!" He clapped his hands like a stupid seal. His face showing true joy like how he used to show me when I tell him the news, obviously it was during him being a fake. The smile and laugh that made me fell in love with him and now nothing but hate towards him but sometimes my heart unknowingly tugs when I see him with the boy or when he laughs or smile like this.

"So who is it?" I had his most attention now. He pushed my tea away just so his face and hands can come nearer to me. His cold skin touched mine and I shivered before removing my hands from the table. Wanting to be as far as possible despite his closeness.

"But we have a problem." I told him and his joyful face flatten out.

"And what is it?" 

"His father hates her." I told him.

"Then it's no use for our plan." He squinched his eyebrows together to think of a plan.

"And she has someone she loves." I blurted out without thinking.

"We need every single one from that dull-witted family to love her! Adore her as if she's the most valuable diamond in the whole world." He spoke and ordered a cup of pureblood or also known as champagne for vampires. An expensive drinks and only can be found in this type of trackless diners only known to the evildoers. The drink squeezed from the most enchanted creatures, unicorns.

He would drink them when he needs to think but a bottle was never enough for his dim-witted brain. At least five bottles of innocent unicorns being drank by him like it was nothing but normal water to quenched his thirst and brainless brain.

"I have an idea." I spoke since I don't want to see him drinking more than half a bottle and the smell of unicorns screaming in pain dreads me from staying for a second longer.

"Give me the Forget me not and the Dreadful Hate." I gave out an order but blinded him thinking like I was suggesting.

"I'll do it swiftly and discreetly like I has always been doing." I told him.

He stayed silently and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable under his judging eyes. Even though, I say he's stupid but truthfully he's the cleverest and manipulative person I have ever meet.

"And what are you going to do with these two spells?" He asked in his business-like voice. I cleared my throat and began to explain my plan clearly and confidently. It was a spur in the moment plan and I hope he agrees with me and trust me.

"And I want both powder and liquids. I want to be able to choose when the right time comes." I told him and soon he nodded in agreement. 

"You'll find it in the room." He said and deal is close.

"I'll see you in a fortnight from now." He said before leaving after paying for everything like a gentleman.

I entered the house quietly and sure enough the package was already on my bed, sitting quietly like it didn't bring any harm to anyone I love. I held the tiny box with a plain wrapping and saw a card from him;

Do well.

I understood the friendly message as a threatening one and I could see his devilish smile that had the power to control me but not all of me.

I wanted to throw away the disgusting vile inside the box but I can't. So I pushed it under my bed and laid my head down my bed. I buried my head onto the pillow and hid myself from this repulsive world I live in with nothing but a piece of blanket.

"Everything is going to be okay." I chanted to soothe the unpleasant feeling of my stomach. The guilt eating me away.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed again and welcome the darkness to release me from this torture.