Save Me!!!

"Elizabeth." I was running, my heart was going to explode from the extreme sprint that I was forcing on my exhausted body.

Running and trying to escape from the horrendous shadow figure that never ceased to call my name. A spook that splashed my tired body with cold water, making them alert of the danger behind me - the danger of what was chasing me.

"Elizabeth. Let me-" I screamed and yelled for help; for the voice of terror to stop and leave me alone. My voice drowned hers like ferocious waves in the deep ocean. The deep dark ocean that would pull you to die all alone without any warmth.

I was alone.

And was engulfed with total darkness. It was incredible at how I managed to still not bump or fall when I can't see anything but hope to escape my doom.

I was beginning to feel my body draining in energy, I was getting slower by the second and my breathing was ragged from exhaustion of running for god knows how long and my heart felt like there was no more rope to burn before it went kaboom! just like a bomb.

I was losing hope to survive or to even run.

"Elizabeth." It got nearer and I could hear my heart beating and my blood flowing through my fatigue body.

I didn't even get the chance to say good bye to everyone.

"Elizabeth." It whispered into my ears. The coldness of her breath froze my blood circulation and my heart soon came to halt as if it was hibernating.

"Come with me." It said.

"I'll show you-"

"ELIZABETH!" It suddenly shouted in rage. I was unconcious and did not understand what was happening.

"ELLY!" My body was hurting from the sudden forced.

"Wake up!" I can't. I wanted to cry. I can't wake up, it's like the dream is holding onto me.

"Elizabeth wake up." She smiled. I can't see her face in the darkness but somehow I knew she was smiling.

"We'll meet again." My eyes snapped open as if she had let me go to reality.

I was shaking, in sweat, my heart beats louder and I'm sure everyone in the room can hear it. My eyes searched the room from any danger, my senses heightened; ready to attack but my body yelled otherwise.

I was exhausted from dreaming.

"Drink this. You're dehydrated." My hands trembled and almost slipped the glass through my fingers.

"Let me." He said, I finally looked around me; able to distinguish my friends from my dreams. Kyle was sitting beside me with a worried look just like everyone else in the room. My best friend was sitting right beside me and Jackson massaging his mate.

"What happen-" I coughed before I could ask but everyone understood.

"I came to pick you up for school  but you weren't outside waiting, so we came in to check on you and found you sweating like crazy and mumbling. You seemed so scared that I called Jack and Kyle for help." A teardrop flowed down her paled skin.

"We tried to wake you up for an hour but you wouldn't wake up and started screaming and yelling for help. You kept pushing my hand away and won't let anyone near you." She explained with a broken voice.

"I was so scared. I was scared of the thought losing you when I was so near but was still helpless." She spoke and a hand gripped my lifeless hand. I barely felt the sparks from the numbness but I could still feel it. It was still there. We were still mates. I was still alive.

Maya didn't waste any time to pull me into a death-hug.

"That's enough." I tried to pull her off.

"Maya, I'm all sweaty and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I stink worse than a skunk." I joked and she chuckled with stained tears as she let me go.

"Besides, since we're not going to school, why not spend a day at an unhealthy fast food restaurant." I suggested and tried to show them that I was beginning to be fine. I knew they sensed the uneasiness in me but pretend and played along with me while waiting for me to open up about the terrible and almost death-clenching dream.

"I'll text Gwen about this. I'm sure she'll want to skip as well but to bad she has a pop quiz later." Maya had an evil emoji all over her.

"You, stinky person, get ready while we wait outside." Jack ruffled my already extreme bed hair.

"Speak of the devil." Maya showed me her ringing phone. I'm pretty sure it's Gwen asking about us and me or not.

Everyone went out except from the person beside me and holding my hand like his life depended on it. I turned and saw him staring at me like I wasn't real and just a dream.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Please don't tell me I have saliva on me that somehow got from my mouth to traveling up north to my forehead.

"No." Just one word.

"Are you okay, Kyle?" I asked him. Now, he was somewhat out of it; thankfully not trapped in my nightmare.

I used to have nightmares when I almost drowned but it never felt so real like it could kill you. What did it want from me?

I shivered in horror.

Kyle noticed me and pulled me into a hug with his nose fitted perfectly on my neck like a comfortable shirt. He took a deep sniffed of me and kissed them without a sign of stopping. He moved to my jaw and up to my face.

Cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead and lastly a soft pecked on the lips.

"Hey, I'm here." I told him. When I opened my eyes, his eyes was in chaos. I could see him right now; he was vulnerable as a baby.

I knew he as well as Maya felt that they could have lose me today and me myself felt as well but the darkness didn't because they called me with all their hearts.

I felt their love, their need and that brought hope to the darkness. It brought me loss from the clutches of those sharp nails of nightmare.

"I'm here." I stroked his head and his cheeks. He kissed my hand and laid still.

"I'm here and I'm never leaving." It was my turn to kiss him but I only managed to on his forehead.

"Time's up, lovebirds. Kyle out. Elly get ready. I am hungry and I could literally eat a whole deer right this instant." I scrunched my nose at the image of Maya in blood while munching away the heart of the deer.

"But only if it's medium cooked." She added.

"Chop! Chop! We ain't got all day everybody." She pulled Kyle out and shut the door. 

"She's something, huh, Oreo." My almost adult kitty stroked his head against me.

"Were you worried as well my dipped Oreo?" I fired kisses but sensing that I was doing fine, it quickly tried to escape by pushing me away with it's tiny paws.

"I love you." I bear-hugged him and released Oreo after a few seconds.

"Time to get ready and live." I told myself.