The story of Roxy

We had finished breakfast and were sitting at the living room to listen to Roxy's story.

Apparently, everyone felt interested to listen and now the living room was full with the pack's warrior. Some sprawled on the floor and awaited for the Beta to get into the story.

"I feel like an old man telling stories to kids." He whined as he sat in the middle of the couch with all eyes on him. I was sitting in front of him while hugging a pillow.

"Okay. Let's just get into it." He said and cleared his throat as he began to tell the story.

"It started three years ago, people were waking up feeling weak and disoriented." He began.

"We didn't bother it at first because it was normal to feel sluggish when you wake up in the morning." He explained and I nodded. So that was the side effect of getting your dreams being sucked out.

"But everyone's performance began to deteriorate. It started with the houses in the pack but soon one by one, the warriors, you guys, started loosing focus." He said and waved his hands to the people in the living room.

"We told everyone affected to get examine and Dan said everyone was healthy. Nothing was wrong with them but somehow they were really weak as time passed by." He said and my eyes widen with excitement. How did they know it was her?

"It all became clueless when I saw the culprit. I was still awake that night because I had just got back from my patrol. When I was about to fall asleep, I heard something next door. I quickly got to my feet and checked Arthur's room." He eyed Arthur and he nodded in appreciation.

"There was nothing out of ordinary but they're was a distinct smell and I thought it was coming from outside since his windows were wide opened. It was pretty windy outside so it was normal to have different smell because winds carry them as they go." He explained.

"But what caught my eyes as I leave the room was those dangerous glowing pink eyes." He said and I sucked my breathed. My heart beats furiously to what will happen next.

"I froze as the eyes stared into me. I wasn't sure what it was and to be honest I was afraid that time." He confessed his emotion at the scene.

"Then Arthur groaned in pain and I quickly composed myself. I growled at it and was ready to attack. And that's when I heard her laughed. I knew it was a girl." He took a deep breath and looked at Hunter apologetically.

"She was standing near Arthur and I knew I had to attack her before she attacks him. So I jumped onto her and tried to grabbed her but she moved faster than I expected." He smiled and I saw Hunter smiling with pride.

"We fought. Crashing and breaking his stuff." He laughed and Arthur sighed at the memory. He must have had to buy everything back to replace the broken ones.

"After awhile, I could hear the others coming to us and so was she. I smirked at her, knowing she can't fight all of us. So in the end, she got away before they come. I tried to hold onto her but she kicked me in face and broke my nose and bruised my eye." He hold his nose and brushed his jaw as if he could feel the pain.

"She was very hard to capture." Hunter said and smiled warmly. It was nice seeing him like this.

"So then what happen?" I asked eagerly.

"I told what happened and they assumed it was a vampire. We contacted the nearest vampire community and complained about it. I told them she had bright pink eyes and they explained that no vampire would have that kind of eyes but there was a small number of species that had the same features as described. Later that day, we drove to the nearest city to met the authority. They explained to us that she was not as dangerous as a bloodsucker but could be equally dangerous." He took a breath and stare into my eyes while he pointed to his throat. I groaned as he smiled.