Baby Sitting

The day started with me waking at five like normal - when I had training!

"Oh god! It's a habit!" I groaned as I stared into the clock walled on, facing my bed. It's pointy needle was perfectly pointing to 5.

Faced down, I screamed in my pillow and aggressively kicked my blanket. After 5 minutes of groaning and moaning'why', I finally but reluctantly got out of bed. I stared and was annoyed with my almost grown cat.

It was sleeping soundlessly at it's new bed made from a bundle of soft blankets in a antique-like wooden box.

I cleaned myself from the dirty clothes of yesterday shopping. Wearing a pair of my sports bar, I covered it with a plain white shirt and wore leggings. Plugging my ear with earphones, I warmed myself up after tying my shoelaces.

I walked out of the house and began to jog and later ran the same paths as we did in every training.

"You're up early." Max said as I stepped into the house.

"It's horrible! It's haunting my everyday life and I don't no how to get rid of it." I said and took out the cereal.

"Relax. It's only a habit and a good one at that." He laughed and handed me the milk.

"But I want to experience the late morning again." I whined and sat down on the stool.

"But you're a warrior so you can't." He said with a sad smile.

"Why?!" I yelled but Max just laughed.

"Tonight's the night." He said after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. Time really passed us by like that." I snapped my fingers with a serious face on.

"It's feels like just yesterday I knocked you out cold." He said.

"Excuse me, you only gave me a nose bleed." I corrected him.

"And a concussion and you fainted after that." He corrected me with a smirk and I wasn't going to lose to him.

"And you were innocently apologizing to me. You were so adorable." I added and he fumed.

"You win." He said later, after not knowing any combat.

"Yes!" I cheered and continued eating my cereal.

"What are we going to do?" I said as Max lazily changed the channel for the last five minutes.

"I don't know. Everyone's out. Jax and Dylan went to their class reunion. Jackson is helping Alpha Kyle." He explained while both of us slumped down on the couch.

"Wah!" A loud crying took our attention. We got up and walked to the kitchen.

Three women with three babies strapped around them were talking among each other. Jackson looked exhausted with the amount of groceries in his hands.

"Max,Elly. Help me get the groceries out from the car." He panted while putting it down on the counter.

"Elly?" The three girls turned around from their chatting and looked at me. In seconds, they were almost running towards me with a grin on their similar faces.

"Morgan." A brunette with short haircut and hazelnut eyes.
"May." A long brunette hair with the same eyes as Morgan.
"Megan but you can call me Meg." She had her hair in a bun and had freckles on her cheeks.

"Elizabeth Peterson but you can call me-"

"Elly." They cut me off.

"We know. We heard about you. Everyone has heard about you, being the only female to participate in the Warrior Training." May beat her sisters.