Alpha and Rogues

"The rogue attack was when Alpha Lucas was still on the seat of power with his wife and Luna, Olivia Walters. Alpha Lucas was stern and strict with everyone including his two sons, Nate and Blake. He was respected for his ways but was feared by his actions.

Nate Walters was the first born of Lucas and Olivia. He was known for his kindness and love for reading but sadly at the age of 18, he had not yet found his mate, the upcoming Luna of the pack, when he is to take over the Moonlight Pack.

Devastated but at the same time it was an opportunity for both pack, Moonlight and Sunset. Alpha Lucas wanted to reunite both pack to become stronger. Luckily, Alpha Mason had only beautiful flowers. He agreed to marry his second daughter, Abigail Raymon. Who was remembered to be a woman with power and stubbornness. Her mate was killed by a rogue and had no child. So her hate for rogues was intense.

As those two alpha's heir were reunited, the packs were also merged but not long. Alpha Nate was suddenly acting strange and abnormal from his usual self. He began to become aggressive and was detained when he had hurt his wife, Abigail. As days past, his madness only grew.

At the same time, Moonlight Pack was recently aware of a rogue presence in their pack. Hundred of rogues were camping near their land and was fed and clothed by their own member of the pack. She was captured and questioned for her further plans. Emma Silver was her name and she was a witch. As her name, she had silver hair and the eyes of an intense dark blue.

Alpha Lucas planned on attacking them before they attacked the pack but sadly the rogues had been the ones to step forward when they had known their leader was captured. She escaped and many were injured but no death.

Alpha Lucas believed that she was the one behind his son's behavior but unfortunately they had no cure. Everyone including Alpha Lucas reluctantly agreed that Nate Walters should be stopped forever. 

 After attacking the Moonlight Pack, their next target was Sunset Pack. Reasons were unknown but the only clue was that Emma hated Alpha Lucas Walters. He blamed her for his eldest son because he believed that Nate was bewitched by her as a way to hurt Alpha Lucas. 

Alpha Lucas had improved and strengthen their pack but was not aware of her plans. The rogues attacked the Sunset Pack and had killed many in the process. Sunset Pack had fallen to the bottom and the only one survived was one of Alpha Mason's daughter and a few pack members. They soon joined Moonlight Pack.

In taking revenge, Alpha Lucas planned to capture Emma Silver and stopped the rogues once and for all. They carefully planned and trained harder than they had ever trained. Soon the day came and they attacked the rogues. That day was their victory as there was no more dangerous rogues and their leader, Emma Silver the witch was captured. She was put in Moonlight Pack's prison but unexpectedly they had discovered that she was pregnant. Luna Olivia hated on the idea of them hurting her and stopped her husband from punishing her.

It was rumored that her prison was no ordinary prison for rogues. It was located in an unknown place that no one knew except the Alpha and the high rank warriors. Months later, Alpha Lucas announced that she had died along with her baby. Everyone was relieved as no witch or her heir had longer be a problem. 

After Alpha Lucas stepped down, Alpha Blake continued to serve the pack with his mate, Luna Lacey but as years passed by, she had failed to bring an heir to the pack. The doctors said she was healthy and never knew the reasons. 

In order to solve the problem, Alpha Blake had to marry another and had chosen Scarlette Raymon from the Sunset Pack that had survive the attack. She was the youngest daughter of Alpha Mason. After their marriage, Luna Scarlette was pregnant with their first child but Luna Lacey had fallen ill from the devastation of not being able to conceive. As the time came to welcome the new Alpha, Luna Lacey had died and end her suffering. The pack and Alpha Blake grieved but they were gifted with the news of Christopher Walters." I finished and Mary clapped in amazement.