She cries

Elly's POV :

I followed Violet to the back door and met with another garden but it was a garden without the beauty of nature, no colours to bring this scene to life. All there was was dirt neatly grounded, a tall tree for generations from how old it looked like, an elegant white garden table with four chairs.

"I-" Violet brought me back to her and waiting for the reason why she brought me to a secluded area to speak to me personally.

Her mouth was half parted and no words came through as if words were a luxury to use. Her right hand ran through her hand as in frustration and came down trembling. Her eyes shaking and never looking at me except the bare garden behind me.

"I didn't know you and Kyle are mates." She was finally able to let out a few words.

"We had to keep in a secret." I calmly replied and knew where this was going.

"Why?" She asked stupidly like she didn't heard the yelling a few minutes ago or she couldn't have understand the things they were saying in a loud voice.

"Maybe you should ask Kyle. He can explain it in more detail." This wasn't my problem to explain to the helpless girl in front of me. Kyle and his family dragged her into this and let her live in a fairy tale for their own benefit. She nodded after a few seconds deciphering what I meant and agreed to ask for a clearer explanation from him.

"I'm sorry." Her head lowered itself in guilt and her hands were embracing her body whether to keep her warm or to hide the obvious trembling hands. The hands that indicated she had done something beyond repairable.

"I didn't - Oh god, you were already here and he already knew about - when we-" She rambled to herself with her right hand covering her mouth as if she was going to vomit in disgust at what terrible things she had done to someone's mate. Her hand was still trembling and now her body was shaking soon the tears came out like fireworks to celebrate the twisted life we all lived in.

Slowly, her eyes looked at me with her glowing face now pale like a corpse. Her black orbs was a pool of regret and guilt.

"And you're my friend?" It sounded more like a question than a fact like she would use every time she talked to me or invite me to her adventures. After knowing what happened, I'm sure she felt she had no right to call herself my friend with what she had done to her own friend.

"We're still friends, Violet. I know you didn't know what was happening and I blamed Kyle for that. You were innocent in this matter except maybe next time try not to sleep with someone who has a mate waiting for him somewhere." I pulled her into a hug. She was the sweetest and most innocent person in this story.

"I am so sorry. I feel so disgusted with myself." She cried out and I could feel her trembling hands being unsure whether to hug me back or not.

"I know." I repeated softly and stroke her disheveled hair. She was in a much worse state than I am right now.

We stayed like this for awhile until she calmed down while I tried to make her feel better. Her hands had enough courage to touch the fabric of my dress which I interpreted that she was feeling a bit better than before.

"That's why Kyle stopped seeing me and kissing me more often." She whispered to herself when we were apart and she was wiping her tears but I heard, every word.

Hearing her say 'kissing' hurt but after analyzing back the sentence she spoke, my heart leaped in joy. It was stupid at how happy and excited I could be from something so small.

"Let's go in. It's freezing out here." I pulled her in playfully to brighten her up. She was in a state of miserable and glum.

"You're so strong, Elly." She said with a decent smile.

"And why is your lipstick is still perfect during all of this?" I asked her and it was true. She still look beautiful despite her swollen eyes and runny nose. She laughed at my question and with a little confident walked inside the room where Kyle and Ted just said a few words to each other.

Violet went straight to Ted and he instantly engulfed her with a big hug. Even though, he's three years younger but he seemed much more mature than the Ted I always knew.

I sat down beside Kyle and he immediately brought his hands onto my shoulder and pulled me in and intertwined our hands together. I comfortably laid my head onto his chest like it was the most natural thing to do and it felt right.

Everyone was quiet and enjoyed each others like it was a perfect night and nothing bad had happened.

"What now?" Ted broke the peaceful silence that no one wanted to because how we felt so peaceful from reality.

"I don't know." I could feel the vibration from his chest as he talks. It soothed me even more and I could practically sleep in this position.

"Should we tell the pack about this?" The question that had been bothering me came out smoothly than I had thought.

Kyle kept quiet and from his expression, he was thinking very hard to answer my question.

"Everyone already know that Kyle and I aren't mates." Violet spoke and trying to ease Kyle's thought.

"Then it would be fine if you told the pack you also found your mate." I told him.

"But wouldn't they start questioning why an Alpha would put his mate, their Luna, in a vigorous training rather than introducing you as soon as possible?" Ted asked.

"The pack could be furious with how their Alpha treats their Luna. An Alpha has power and support while the Luna has love and passion to and from the pack." Kyle explained the situation behind Ted's question.

"We don't want anymore problems." He added. His face seemed to age in a matter of seconds.

"I know. Maybe we can slowly bring the news to light." I suggested.

"Violet starts showing how you've accepted Ted as your mate. Kyle, you'll just keep acting close to me."

"And we can officially introduce me as your mate maybe a month from now?"

"That's enough for me to plan the Luna ceremony." Violet said. I could see her eyes glowing in excitement and her body has become lighter than before.

"Great!" I started to get excited at how things are untangling. Finally, I can see the light for all of us.

"Yeah. We can do that." He finally smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Will they finally be together?