Nicole's Choice

"Let's go." Nicole said with her dark blue sunglasses and her white a sleeveless white crop top matching with black skinny jeans to show her thin curvy legs. She was stunning and I can't even believe she haven't met her mate yet. He was going to be having a hard time with men in the future.

"Where's Jackson?" Me and Maya went inside her car. There was no Jackson or Max, they were supposed to help us shop for school appliances.

"Don't bother inviting them. I know what we need from Mary and besides, it's girls day out." She cheered as the car drove of the Moonlight Pack.

"Okay girls, we're going to have two sessions of shopping. In between those two, we'll have lunch to re-energize ourselves." Nicole said as she parked the car in the parking lot. Today seemed like a busy day, the lot was full and we hardly had any chances of finding a parking spot but Nicole was too stubborn to park her baby outside under the hot Sun.

"First session is finding all that bullshit school stuff. The next session is what we've been waiting for, drop-dead gorgeous outfits and artistic make ups and accessories." She swung her mini long handbag around her and let the sunglasses on top of her head.

"So this is the lists of what you'll need for school." She handed us a neat folded paper with Mary's handwriting. I'm sure she did all this so Nicole can dress Maya up without Jackson knowing about it and objecting any outfits that would make her in the top list of a guy's beauty list.

We went to the bookstore and bought a handful of books, stationery, novels (for Maya), and other school-ish stuff. It took us until lunch to get everything done since Maya had a very indecisive moments to choose 5 novels from every shelves that existed in the bookstore. 

"You have more at home." Nicole complained as we took our stuff to the car since walking around with everything would be a bothersome and tiring.

"I've read all of them. I need new ones." She answered back.

"Bookworms." Nicole sighed exasperatedly.

"Diva." Maya complained and we began to head off for a delicious lunch. Nicole flipped her hair and they both began to have a little siblings eyes contact war. It lasted 5 minutes before both of them blinked with tears.

"It was a tie." I said before they could bring on another fight.

"And I'm hungry. Let's go and have something to eat before the next shopping session start or before I go hungry bear on you two." I said and pulled the two sisters with me.

"I thought this was supposed to be a nice relaxing lunch?" I whined as the kids run around our table and playing under our table. We had entered one of the most famous restaurant for the best food in town without knowing that some parents had planned to do a birthday party for their 7-year-old kid.

"Kids! Come out from under the table and don't bother other customers." Thankfully one of the grown ups tried to civilize the children. The key word here is tried. She failed after a few seconds but thankfully none entered and touch our legs.

"So sorry." The waiter said as he put down our food.

"We would have given you somewhere else to sit but the place is packed." He explained for the third time.

"Do you have an extra table and chairs?" Nicole asked after a kid bumped behind her, spilling a bit of water on to her. Thankfully, it was plain water but her face was getting redder by the minute.

"Sorry?" He asked as if not understanding her simple questions.

"I take that as a no." She stood up.