Meeting the Queens

"Welcome home, Luna." They said as they lined up in front of the door. I tried to see the Luna but they were all towering over me that I don't see a thing except for a brunette and a ginger red hair. A wind blew inside as the door was still wide opened. The smell of sweet lavender came into my senses. 

"How was the trip to New York?" Hunter asked as he escorted the two ladies to the living room. Some dispersed while some went out and later walked inside with tons of groceries bags. I helped and brought it to the kitchen. I didn't feel like joining and the lavender smell was somehow familiar but I couldn't decipher. I'm sure it'll come soon.

"Boring. They kept having meetings until late nights and I couldn't even leave. Honestly, I wasn't even useful in there but that grumpy old man had to be overly possessive and protective." She whined and the other laughed. She seemed nice and bold.

"What about you Violet? Did you get me anything?" Jax flirtatiously joked and she gave him a flat 'no'. Jax was born to be a playboy especially with his playfully side that makes the women put their guards down.

"I'm cooking dinner for the warriors. I heard you've already started training." She said and I could feel the warm smile from her even though I was in the kitchen. Bobby, the pack house's cook, was washing the vegetables and was getting the ingredients ready for the Luna to cook.  

"Hey, Bobby. I didn't know the Alpha had two kids." I said and he snorted.

"Because he doesn't. That's Violet. She's started staying in this pack since she was small. Her pack was attacked by rogues and everyone died except for her. She's an Alpha's daughter and her dad and Alpha Christopher were best friends." He explained.

"So they're living together." I mumbled and he hummed.

"And the whole pack is waiting for Alpha Kyle and Violet to mate. They're inseparable and a gorgeous pair." He added and my heart squeezed painfully. That's when it hit me, the smell, sometimes Kyle would smell like lavender and I thought it was nothing but apparently not. My heart shattered and I clenched my fists hard that my nails dug into my skin.

"I'm sure they'll have strong pups." I said with so much control and stared deep into Jack's eyes as he entered the kitchen. His face was full with guilt and had paled when I said that.

"Obviously since they have strong powerful blood in them and the pups would be as beautiful as the mother and as handsome as the father. It's in their genes, I tell you." He added and Jack gulped.

"What can I help you with Jackson?" I formally asked as he stood there. Nailed to the ground.

"Clyde wants you to meet the Luna." He said and I stood up from the kitchen stool. He walked quietly beside me the whole way to the living room. Clyde and Max were sitting and talked nonstop about how the training was progressing smoothly despite a sudden entry of an unusual werewolf. Hunter was talking to Kyle but as soon as I walked in, his eyes found mine. Hunter followed his gaze and gave me a warm smile.

"Luna, this is our new recruit." Hunter introduced me while he softly pulled me to stand beside her. She slowly glanced away from Clyde and her eyes stopped on me. Her face was shocked.

"I didn't know we had a woman joining." She said bewildered by the news and Violet was also giving us the same reaction. Her eyes roamed onto my body that endured many pain just to save my mate bond.

"What's your name, dear?" The Luna sweetly asked as I sat down beside her which was Clyde's seat but he stood up for me.

"Elizabeth Peterson." I said and she smiled before she sniffed the air. 

"From?" She asked curiously. Her nose was sharped but I've been in this pack for awhile and I noticed everyone here has a very sharped senses. The moment I arrived, everyone knew I wasn't from here and they knew I had no wolf.