Season 1 Ep 1

A/N:

Hey hey hey! So I absolutely LOVE The 100, so here I am... giving you my twists and turns to it.

Please keep in mind that even though I am following the show, I will also be changing it or adding to it. So be kind!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my tiny box as usual, just overlooking every aspect of what has been my home. I don't know why, but I was raised up here. I have no memory of a mother, or even a family to begin with. They say that this place is where they send teens to have a re-trial at 18. How do you prepare for that when you don't even know what you did to begin with? Sometimes, the other kids joke around and say that I did too many drugs and that's why I don't remember... I hope that isn't true.

My thoughts came to a halt when a pair of guards came barging in.

"Prisoner 214, on your feet and against the wall." one demanded.

As always, I did as I was told and noticed that they had placed some type of wristband on my wrist.

"What's this for?" I asked, clearly being ignored.

As the two guards leave, Dr. Abby Griffin joins me frantically and asks me to sit.

"What's going on? What is all of this for?" I pleaded for an answer.

"Sweetheart, I just need you to relax." She calmed, tears staining her cheeks, "I need you to focus, okay?"

"How the hell do you expect me to focus when I don't know what the hell is going on? This box is all I have ever known and I don't even know what I did."

"I do." Abby stated, gaining my attention. "You know, parents are only allowed to have one child here. Well, you're the second born. So, your father made a deal in order for you and the rest of the family to live and be pardoned."

"What kind of deal?"

"They floated him."

My jaw clenched and I felt like I needed to throw up. "Do you know them? Is that why you're here?"

"Aiden, they didn't send me." She admitted, "They didn't send me because I am your mother. That's why you're here, because I had two children."

"I don't understand..." I sighed, brushing my hands through my hair.

"We don't have much time, I need you to listen to me."

At that moment, the guards returned and started to pull me out of my cell and down the hall.

"Aiden, you're going to the ground! Find Clarke and stay close to her!" she shouted.

"Why?"

"She's your sister!"

****

The next thing I know, we are on a drop ship entering the atmosphere. I notice a boy, Finn Collins was out of his seat and floating around.

"Skywalker Finn strikes again!" a voice cheered.

The girl next to me, Octavia Blake, laughed along with them. She was like me, a second born. She sent me a small smile which I returned.

That's when another 2 boys decided to follow Finn, and unfortunately they shouldn't have. A siren started beeping and it felt as though we were on a broken roller coaster. Then, in one swift motion, it was over. There was no more rocking or hum of the motors. Octavia and I made our way to the lower level, where the door was.