massage ; youngjae

youngaje as boyfriend

..............................................................................................................................................................

You roll back your aching shoulders as they struggled to support your heavy bag. Climbing each step to the apartment felt like a million years each, with the weight constantly pressing on your shoulders. The only thing that was keeping you going was the faint light of your apartment, spurring you on.

Finally reaching your goal, you twist your keys impatiently, causing the metal to screech, but you didn't care. All you wanted was to get back HOME. Finally managing to yank the door open, you dump your bag on the floor, your shoulders almost screaming in relief.

A small yip greeted you and a white ball of fluff rushed up to you, jumping, her little paws scrabbling for your attention. For once you ignored Coco, determined to head straight for your room and collapse on the bed. The problem was, as soon as you laid down, you gave a small yelp of pain, small stings of electricity racing up your shoulders.

Cursing silently, you got up and went to the pantry, planning to take some Ibuprofen for the pain. As you head to the kitchen, a small voice pipes out from the living room, accompanied by the background sounds of a laptop.

'Babe? You're home?' Youngjae's scratchy, melodic voice called out, causing you to nearly spill the glass of water you had filled up.

'Youngjae?' you called out in a croaky voice, throat also sore from all the vocal practice you had been doing, making your way to the living room where you collapsed on the couch next to your boyfriend who was staring at the computer avidly, with Coco, in his lap, flicking her tail side-to-side lazily.

Hissing through your teeth slightly at the pain which raced up your shoulders again caused Youngjae to turn back to you dark eyes full of worry. 'Hey, are you okay?' he asked, abandoning his game, sitting on the couch next to you, bringing an indignant yelp from Coco as she was unceremoniously 'kicked out' from her resting spot.

Wincing, you put a hand on your shoulder, trying the massage the little sore tingles out of your back. Noticing your discomfort, Youngjae smiled softly, maneuvering himself to sit behind you, brushing your long glossy hair over your left shoulder, placing his warm hands on your aching shoulders, moving them in slow small circles, erasing all the painful tingles and aching spots, like magic.

Sighing in utter relief, you leaned your back slightly into your boyfriend's warm touch, feeling completely relaxed. 'Damn,' you muttered as he moved to your back. 'Where did you learn to give such good massages?' you asked half asleep.

Chuckling, seeing how relaxed you were, he replied softly so as not to wake you. 'Bam Bam sort of trained all of us,' he admitted.

Muttering something incoherently, you nodded off, not being able to remember anything else after that point. All you could feel were warm hands on your shoulders, the pain easing away, your heavy eyes closing and slipping into unconsciousness.

Feeling your body relax slightly and going limp, in his arms your breathing even and soft. Smiling as he watched you slept, he lifted you gently into his arms where he cradled you like a baby, your head resting in the crook of his elbow, long hair spread out. He loved watching you sleep, the way you shifted a bit in his arms, trying to find a comfortable position, the way you smelled of lemon and you're favourite brand of detergent and how soft your sweater was and the feeling of your hair tickling his leg.

He could watch you sleep for hours and hours, till the sun came up and showered both of you with golden light, but in the end he too fell into the embrace of unconsciousness, both of you in each other's arms till the morning.