A Mini Series ; jackson

jackson as boyfriend

..............................................................................................................................................................

Walking you home from school, Jackson laughing loudly about some joke you had told him. Matching his pace to your he, listened quietly as you complained relentlessly about how tough your classes were and how your friends were really starting to get on your nerves, all with that patient soft smile of his, thinking he could listen to your voice on hours and never get bored.

Since you were walking on his right, you were the closest to the road although it was almost completely deserted owing to the fact both of you had taken the back road home and it wasn't peak hour yet, most people in their offices.

You were so deep into ranting about your problems that you didn't hear the clink and whizz of a skateboard heading closer and closer to the pair of you. Sensing you were in danger, he yanked you bodily, you letting out a small gasp as you saw a teenage boy with a flash of red hair whizz by on his skateboard seeming to go at the speed of light.

'A!' he shouted at the boy as he passed, not even stopping to apologize. Turning furiously to you, chest heaving, he said to you protectively: 'I told you to stand by me,' moving you to his right side so that you were protected from any upcoming traffic, holding hand, making sure his princess was safe. 

[A/N: This hands down has gotta be one of the cheesiest imagine I have ever written]