short ; bam bam

(A/N: Since I've already finished writing out revenge; mt, I can finally go back to all the requests, and thank you guys so much for your patience, meanwhile here's a small Bam one shot for you guys)

bam bam as boyfriend

..............................................................................................................................................................

You tiptoed, but even the chair you were standing on plus your slightly shorter than average five foot three height was not exactly helping you in achieving your goal to reach the top of the wooden cupboard. The chair was wobbling dangerously and you bit your bottom lip, wondering whether you ought to abandon the lost cause now, before you end up sprawled on the floor. But you, being hard-headed as usual, wanted to keep trying.

The chair probably decided that it was tired of holding your weight much longer and finally decided to give. Letting a small shriek escape from your lips, you reached out behind you to steady yourself and was awaiting the hard impact of the tile floor which was probably going to leave you bruised for the next few days but the pain you were expecting never came.

Instead of being greeted by the cold hard marble floor, a pair of warm hands caught you instead by the waist. You allowed yourself to relax just a tiny bit, you, could feel your pulse which was thudding in your ears going from the '500 metre sprint' to its normal rate before you could get a heart attack.

A low deep chuckle came from your savior as he lowered you gently down. 'What were you thinking (Y/N)?' he asked his voice teased with hints of amusement and exasperation.

'I just wanted to get the hairdryer,' you pouted at your boyfriend and personal knight in shining armor, Bam Bam whose bright red head was shaking in disapproval as he clucked his tongue.

'You could have just asked me you know. Lucky I got here in time, or else you would be on the floor now,' he said as he swiftly stood up and took the object you nearly took a fall for, thrusting the black object in your hands.

'It's so inconvenient being SHORT,' you groaned as you accepted the hairdryer from him, pouting as you contemplated your height which made it impossible to do all the things you wanted to do. Like getting something from a shelf or watching a concert, or having to waste countless money on high heels.

'Well, you have me anyway,' Bam Bam grinned, touching your nose with the tip of his finger and he laughed as he saw that your face was still screwed up in annoyance.

'Only because you use insoles,' you grinned teasing him, as you deposited the hairdryer which had caused so much trouble on your bedside table.

'Hmmm, you're making me regret getting that for you now,' he said, playing along with your teasing.

'Well, I'll get it myself then,' you replied cheekily.

'And watch you endanger your life again? No thank you,' he objected immediately as he wrapped his long arms around you, cuddling you to his chest kissing your hair.

'Then again,' he continued form somewhere above you and you could feel his lips grow into a smile in your hair as his voice came out slightly muffled. 'I can think of several advantages of you being short,' he said releasing his hold on you slightly that you were able to squirm around but not so much that you were still in arm's length to him.

'Oh yes please do tell me the pros of being short,' you said, simultaneously rolling your eyes.

'Well, let's see,' he paused for a while to think. 'It's really easy to kiss your forehead for one,' he grinned as he did so, making your cheeks flush a bright red, nearly the same color as his hair. 'Secondly, it's easy to cuddle,' he grinned. 'It would be hard to do this,' he waved his hand indicating the hold of his arms around you. 'If you were any taller,'

'And finally, I can easily carry you, bridal style, you know in case anything happens,' he said, mischief laced into his voice.

'Hmmmm,' you muttered wondering if it was physically possible for you face to get any redder than it already was. 'Do you think that's going to happen anytime soon?' you asked matching his light teasing tone.

'I don't know, it could be a year, a month in the future,' he said. 'Or,' his voice dropped mysteriously the mischief tone still underlying it. 'It could happen right now,' he whispered in your ear, his warm breath causing you to shiver.

'Flirt,' you laughed, slapping his chest lightly and wiggled out of his grasp, something which he was quite disappointed. 'Now get out and let me shower you perv,' you grinned shooing him out of the room.

'Or I could stay here and admire the view,' he retorted instead, winking which then caused a pillow to be sent flying to his head and he rapidly retreated before he could get extensive brain damage via a pillow attack.