christmas miracle ; youngjae

[A/N: Early update for today guys since I'm going outstation and the updating schedule might be a little off for today.

Alsoooo, I finally finally posted the new Mark book that I've been keeping for so long. It's called soulmate; mt

and it would mean the world if you guys could give it some support

and it would mean the world if you guys could give it some support. It's going to be a short book with Mark and (Y/N) as the main characters. It will be a short series consisting of only a few chapters but I hope it'll be just as enjoyable as the imagine that I post here. Finally, both books will be updated on the same day at the same time. ]

y

oungjas as boyfriend

..................................................................................

'At this rate I'm going to lose my voice,' you groaned, rubbing your throat taking another huge gulp, drinking like a fish out of water.

'And my hands are going to fall off,' your boyfriend whines with you as he cracks his knuckles, clenching them into fists and letting them go.

'Why did we do this again?' you asked as you took slower sips of water.

'Because it's CHRISTMAS (Y/N),' Youngjae repeated for the 100th time, although he knew you didn't really mean what you said. 'And the proceeds are going to the homeless,'

'You're right,' you sighed, leaning against his shoulder, grateful for some form of rest.

'Awww come on,' he reassured you while pinching your cheeks which were flushed red from the cold. 'Just one more song and we're done,' he encouraged you, best he could, pressing a small kiss on the tip of your cold nose.

Watching as another small crowd began to form, waiting for your performance, you took a deep breath before kissing Youngjae on the forehead. 'Let's do this,'

Smoothing out your red dress you stood behind the microphone as Youngjae readied himself by the piano. Sucking in another breath, you waited for the soft tinkle of notes that indicated that your accompanist was ready. Singing with Youngjae was always one of the best things of your relationship, it was like both of you were transported to another place unaffected by time and place, where just both of you and the music existed.

As you finished off the last chorus of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You,' with a small curtsey, the crowd went wild screaming and cheering.

'Thank you all who came here and for coming out in the snow to hear us singing. For your information, all proceeds of ours will be going to a fund for the homeless this Christmas because not everyone is as fortunate to have a home and warm meals to come back too so we decided to make our community a little more bright this evening,' you announced to the guests.

You breathed a sigh of relief now that it was all over. You were about to head for backstage in hopes of getting a warm meal in you when you heard the slight crackle of static from the mic.

'But Ladies and Gentlemen we do have one last performance coming up for you guys so would my lead singer please stay on stage,' you could hear your boyfriend's voice emanate from the mic as you realized he was speaking directly to you.

He cleared his throat a bit nervously as soft music came tinkling from the speakers. 'Now this little song,' he grinned to the crowd and shot you a wink. 'Is dedicated to my girlfriend (Y/N),' he said before singing GOT7's Confession Song.

'Oh God he's so cheesy,' you muttered to yourself as you heard squeals among the girls in the crowd at Youngjae's impromptu performance.

As he ended the song with a high note, you stumbled onto stage after hearing your name being chanted by the crowd.

'Hey babe,' he muttered kissing you on top of your head, making the crowd go wild again.

'A little warning would have been nice,' you said in reply although you couldn't deny the fact that you had been touched by his performance, your smiling lips were proof of that.

'Well, then should give you a little warning about this then?' he asked, getting down on one knee.

'Oh My God Oh My God,' you freaked out your voice not much more than a whisper.

'(Y/N), I promise to love you every single day for the rest of forever. You have brought nothing but happiness into my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you. Will you be my Christmas miracle please?' he asked, holding out a small red velvet box where inside was nestled a beautiful diamond ring that glittered as brightly as the snowflakes that were pouring outside.

'Yes,' you said without hesitation and his face lit up faster and brighter than a Christmas tree. Taking you in his arms he kissed you passionately on the lips and somehow managed to slip the ring onto your ring finger where it would remain there for the rest of eternity.