we got married ; jinyoung

A/N: Damn this is the first time I've written an imagine that is over 10,000 words long, i'm kind of shook, but I think there will be another longer one with Yugyeom in it so let's see how it goes !

Q: Do you guys like these longer imagines or do you prefer shorter ones? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by: 

'(Y/N L/N) to the 16th floor please, (Y/N L/N) to the 16th floor please,' the cool, monotone, robot like tone of the PA system announced as you looked up, perplexed, sweat still dropping from your forehead after nearly 2 hours of intense dance practise. Dashing the sweat using the back of your hand, you sighed, signalling to your choreographer to cut the music, making a large T with your arms.

The rest of the girls collapsed to their feet with a simultaneous, almost co-ordinated chorus of groans. But as they struggled, zombie-like to their bags, all of them still managed to shoot you several mischievous glances, some even mouthed the word 'good luck' as you took a hasty gulp of water, before pushing open the door of the practise room.

The lift played some tinkling background music, each time was different and this round it was actually your comeback song. With the instrumental anyway. Your group of 5 girls, had recently came back with a new full album and judging by how the charts were responding, it was going to be a hit. As the leader as well as the producer of the title track, you couldn't help but feel proud for you and the girls as you watched your group name appear more and more frequently on Naver, you had even managed to garner the top 10 spot once, it had been proudly announced by your manager, followed by squeals of joy in the practise room, the day after the music video was dropped.

The song could only distract you so much as you watched the numbers increase slowly. The only problem with level 16 was, you thought to yourself, while licking dry lips, was that it was where the boss's office was. You were either going to receive some fantastic news or you were about to be fired, there was no in between when it came to floor 16, all the trainees shunned it and even seasoned groups trembled when they were called up.

Finally, the doors of the elevator slid smoothly open, delivering you to your doom. Knocking on the door, you winced, wondering if you were knocking too hard... or maybe too soft? How many times were you supposed to knock anyway?

The door remained shut.

Huh, maybe I wasn't loud enough. But should you really knock again? What if he got annoyed? What if-

'Come in,' a gravelly voice announced from the other side of the door and you nearly jumped out of your skin, hand hovering stupidly, debating to knock or not.

Turning the doorknob, you put on your best 'I-did-nothing-wrong-sir' face, as you opened the door to reveal your boss, as well as an unknown man who was sitting cross-legged, evidently both of them had just rounded up some discussion.

'You wanted to see me Mr Lee?" you asked hesitantly, still standing at the entrance, your legs desperately wanting to turn the other way.

'Yes, yes Miss (L/N), have a seat,' he gestured impatiently to the seat in front of him.

'It has come to our attention,' he looked at the stranger . 'That as the leader of the group, and with the comeback having been freshly launched, we were thinking about giving you guys some individual activities, with you being the first seeing as you are the leader. It would help with the exposure as well as allow you girls to be seen in the other side of the entertainment industry,' he said, pushing a few sheaves of paper towards you.