A Mini Series ; jb

[A/N: Hey guys, Ashley here! First of all I want to thank you guys so much for almost 30K and 1K votes, it means so much to me that all of you enjoy my writing <3. So, I was rewatching  all GOT7's Weekly Idol and the thought occured to me that, just for fun, I would write about their A  teasers, from the girl's perspective of course, so for the next few updates will be called the A Mini Series and I suggest you watch the YouTube video I inserted before you read it, because it makes more sense that way. Hope you enjoy, and tell me if you wanna see more things like this in the future!-xoxo, Ash]

Also, none of the imagines in this mini series are related to each other, they are each their own individual story, (as I said please watch the video it will help clear things up) so please don't get confused!

jb as best friend

.............................................................................................................................................................

Swinging your legs absent-mindedly on the park bench, you blew some of your long (H/C) away from your face as you read the thick book in your hand, occasionally looking up watching with mild interest as your best friend Jaebum shot hoops.

The park was quite, serene, it was the place both of you came often when you just wanted to hang out, him practicing basketball with you reading a book at your usual spot.

Unknown to you as you were captivated by a particularly interesting part of the story, eyes glued to the book, Jae Bum was shooting you quick, fleeting glances as soon as your head was lowered.

By the time you were halfway through the book, you paused a while to watch him score a three point shot. Grinning as it shot straight through the hoop he caught it in mid-bounce, dribbling it as he made his way to you.

'Good shot right?' he said cockily leaning down to your height.

'Yes magnificent shot Mr Im Jaebum,' you said, rolling your eyes, unable to suppress the smile forming on your lips.

'Of course,' he said, completely ignoring your hidden sarcasm.

Passing the ball from hand to hand nervously, he clutched it under his left arm as he ran through his mind the words for what felt like the millionth time. Ruffling his hair, nervously, he called out:

'(Y/N)-ah,' he said.

'Hmmm?' you replied, looking up at him.

'You like me right?' he said confidently, looking at you straight in the eyes, unwavering, smirking as he said.

Without even waiting for your reaction, as you were too frozen to respond, he shrugged and said: 'I know,' before winking and bounding off to shoot a few more hoops leaving you in complete shock but after a while, a small blush rose to your cheeks and your lip curved unwillingly thinking of his cringe-worthy yet in a weird way sweet line.