if you do // 니가하면 ; jb

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR NOT ONLY 600 FOLLOWERS BUT ALSO 850K ON THE IMAGINES BOOK <3

P.S: GOT7 IS COMING BACK WITH A TOTALLY NEW REPACKAGED ALBUM AS WELL AS A NEW SONG CALLED MIRACLE AND I TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT THEM TO COMEBACK AND NOW I'M JUST DYING :((( 

The title of the song itself is so meaningful to me and I honestly cannot wait to hear what they have in store (fingers crossed for a confession 2.0) 

Q: How did you discover these imagines? Did someone introduce you? Did you stumble upon them? 

Leave me questions in the comments below for me to answer guys! 

...............................................................................................................................

'Leave then,' the girl snapped drily, a cruel grin on her face as her boyfriend flinched, but she could see the dark fire burning in his eyes as he glared at her.

'I don't care,' she laughed before slamming the door to his bedroom shut, the loud slam ringing in the already tense atmosphere.

'I swear to God,' he growled, kicking the door in response but of course she didn't come out, instead the only thing he heard in reply was loud music that boomed from the speakers that threatened to burst his eardrums.

Suppressing the urge to break down the door, he snatched up his coat from the couch, and in a fury, left the place he used to call his home.

'Stupid idiotic bitch,' he growled to himself as he walked out of the house, his feet slapping the concrete floor as he went.

Seeing as it was already past midnight, he decided to let off some steam, it wasn't like he was going back any time soon. Sleeping outside was more welcoming than stepping foot in that place.

The streets were deserted, a perfect outlet for him to release his anger. His arguments and frustration seemed to be playing on loop on his mind, making him angrier and angrier by the second. Thinking about her just made him angrier and he had the sudden urge to slam his fist into the nearest wall.

Flashback

'Were you out again?' Jaebum asked as she leaned heavily against him, still giggly from all the alcohol.

'Yes and what does it matter to you?' she snapped, voice slurred, she could barely get the words out.

'It matters to me because I'm your boyfriend and here you are flaunting and throwing yourself onto other guy's laps.' he retorted equally frustrated, maybe even more.

'Oh poor Jaebum,' she muttered sarcastically and cruelly. 'Feeling a little jealous hmm?' she wiggled her eyebrows at him and smiled. 'Well, it's good to keep you on your toes now and then isn't it? Besides, I can't be cooped up in this house forever, every girl needs to have a little fun now and then.' she winked, knowing with vicious pleasure that she was somehow hurting him.

'Are you,' he whispered softly, as he got the door open and dumped her on the couch, where she stretched lazily, her short skirt riding up her thighs. 'Cheating?'

'A girl never kisses and tells,' she said mysteriously, relishing the look on his face.

Present

A small voice itched at the back of Jaebum's mind. He chuckled drily wondering how he had been so damn blind. Of course she was cheating, she just couldn't help herself when it came to men now could she?

'I'm an idiot,' he laughed to himself as he wiped hot tears from his eyes. Honestly he didn't know who he hated more now, himself or her.

Bright multi-colored neon lights shone overhead as he ran a tired hand through his reddish brown hair, the color of rust. Angrier at himself for falling for her so hard and being so fucking gullible. Lashing out with his feet, he kicked aside a trash can, the clanging of metal against stone pavement the only thing that shattered the night silence. The anger rose and bubbled inside him, fueled by his constant thoughts of her and that mysterious smile she flashed at him as she said.

'A girl never kisses and tells,'

Kisses and tells. Kisses and tells. Kisses and tells

Those three words ran around his mind, until he finally lost it. Glad that he was in a deserted alleyway, he began pounding against the wall in frustration, he could FEEL his knuckles spilt and hot blood stain his hands in the cold night air, the usual red color looking even darker than usual. He didn't care, as long as it took the pain away.