if you do // 니가하면 ; youngjae

'You know Youngjae, you really need to stop moping about.' JB commented as he flicked on the lights of their shared room where his fellow member was still curled up in bed his back facing the door.

'I don't dfhfh wanna come out,' he responded, voice thick and muffled by his crying and the pillow he had stuffed his face into.

'You've been cooped up in here for the past WEEK Youngjae,' a husky voice suddenly joined in from the door, Jackson's blonde head peeking in.

'I need time alone,' he muttered burying himself deeper into his covers.

'Oh no no no,' Jinyoung joined the party and took some form of practical action by ripping Youngjae's sheets from his body, exposing his body to the harsh elements.

'YAH!' the victim groaned as his hand fumbled around for the missing blanket, which proved futile since it was firmly grasped in Jinyoung's hand.

'Jinyoung hyung is right,' Yugyeom asserted, as he shook the stuffing out of Youngjae. 'You're barely eating, you're crying nearly 24/7 and you don't come to work anymore,'

'It makes me feel better,' Youngjae whined, as he closed his eyes against the harsh fluorescent light that flooded in his room.

'No,' JB said in his firmest voice. 'You know what would make you feel better? Revenge.' their leader grinned and they could all tell that there was something brewing in the back of his mind, just begging to be unleashed.

Youngjae dark head perked up a little at the word 'revenge' his eyes glinting with a hope that had been absent for so long most of the members had forgotten what it looked like.

'She deserves it,' Jackson supported his voice turning vicious as he thought of all the things that Youngjae had had to go through after his break up.

'Yes,' Jinyoung growled.

'Well, I have a plan its up to you if you want to execute it or not, but I promise it'll make you feel like you were reborn,' JB persuaded him softly, as slowly more of Youngjae's face emerged from the depths of his bed.

A sudden rush of eagerness flooded him, his head had completely lifted from the pillow.

'I'm in,'

A Few Hours Later

'I'm OUT,' Youngjae groaned as JB, at the wheel, explained his idea while the rest of the members listened eagerly.

'Well you're too late hyung, we already got the goods for you,' Yugyeom and Bam Bam grinned nudging the black plastic bag nearer to him and he flinched away as if it contained a ticking time bomb.

'It's just spray paint Youngjae, not a deadly virus.' Mark chipped in, taking out a white canister and shaking it in front of him as if to prove a point.

'Still, I'm not going to just go up and VANDALISE her house,' he spluttered in response.

'Well, she pretty well deserves it the bitch,' Jackson muttered as he faced Youngjae full on.

'Language Jackson,' JB warned but a smile pulled at the corner of his lips.

'Trust me JB hyung is right, this will make you feel like a totally new person. Think of it more as a cleansing ritual,' he completely ignored his leader ans instead, clapped Youngjae on the back who despite himself, smiled a bit.

'Fine, but you guys are going to bail me out if anything happens,' Youngjae warned, but as soon as he agreed he felt a sense of freedom, liberty as he was finally going to do SOMETHING to get back at the girl that had crushed and walked over his heart in her high-heeled shoes.

'Well, just in time,' JB grinned as he slammed on the brakes right in front of the large house which had once held so many memories for Youngjae.

'Is she inside?' he muttered, taking a can of the spray paint, hesitantly at first but he soon grew braver, clutching it tighter, like he meant actual business this round.

'I doubt so,' Jackson muttered. 'Her car isn't around,' he pointed out, waving to the driveway which was empty.

'This is either going to be the stupidest or best thing I've ever done,' Youngjae muttered to himself as he slid out of the car.

'Let's go for the latter shall we?' Bam Bam grinned as he nearly pushed his hyung out of the car.

Taking the first step forward turned out to make the rest of the process easier for him, and soon enough he was standing at the side of the house which was right underneath her window.

Shaking the spray paint can vigorously, he flicked off the cap and pressed the nozzle which let out a satisfying hiss and a fine mist of red paint in the air.

Taking a deep breath, he dredged up all the painful memories which he had kept locked in the back of his mind. If there was ever a time for him to unleash those, it was now. Fueled by rage and anger, he shook the spray can again and this time when he pressed the nozzle he angled it towards the white surface of the wall.

He watched with satisfaction as angry red letters began forming on the side. He imagined that the red paint was like the bitter taste of heartbreak in his blood and that he was letting it all go. Soon, enough, he took a step back to examine his handiwork. It looked as if someone had splashed a bunch of red paint in dripping letters spelling out the word 'BITCH'. True enough as he admired his 'masterpiece' he felt a certain sense of vindication and freedom as if someone had finally lifted a lead weight from his chest.