train ; jb

jb as boyfriend

Song Recommendation: U & I; JB & Jackson

...............................................................................................................................................................

Despite the jacket you had packed along, you were still shivering, making it impossible for you to concentrate on the book you were trying to read. Sipping on the coffee you ordered seem to make you sleepier instead of waking you up. Your boyfriend had gone off to get something to eat in the food coach leaving you alone.

Being stuck on the train for the past 2 hours had been comfortable enough with Jaebum being next to you, his body heat keeping you warm but now that he had left, you were missing his presence both physically and emotionally. Sighing, you decided to take a short nap, your eyelids feeling like they had been filled with lead, weighing you down.

Trying to find a comfortable position in the cramped seat you finally rested your head against the window, knowing that when you woke up, your neck would feel incredibly stiff and sore but it didn't seem like you had any other choice as you allowed your eyes to close your steady breath misting the window as you slept.

Narrator's POV

The dark-red haired man, steps out from the food coach, a cup of steaming hot coffee in hand as he sips it carefully on the moving train, a hand in his leather jacket. His feet automatically take him forward to his seat where he finds his girlfriend, head slumped against the window, long glossy hair spilling against her face. From her steady breathing it was clear she was in a deep sleep.

Looking at her uncomfortable position, he smiled gently before sitting down next to the girl, gently laying her head against his shoulder causing her to squirm slightly, before settling comfortably with a sigh. Smiling gently at his beautiful girlfriend, he leaned forward to press a sweet, chaste kiss on her forehead whispering, 'Have a good sleep (Y/N), I love you,'

[A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 FOLLOWERS. I LOVE Y'ALL SM FOR THE SUPPORT]