study session ; yugbam

A/N: Last chapter before the final one :((( It's been a long ride guys, but I'll leave the sappy stuff for the next chapter I just hope you enjoy this one first ! How was the previous Jinyoung one by the way? 

Also, I can't wait for GOT7 to announce their world tour ( especially since they're coming back on May 20th) and I really hope that they have a stop this time in Malaysia because it's been 3 years since I last saw my boys and I miss them with my whole heart and really really want to see them again, especially Mark so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are coming. 

Q: If you had to choose a company to become a trainee under which company would you choose? 

A: Definitely JYP well, I mean it is sort of self explanatory ;)

...............................................................................................................................................................

Head pounding, you glared at both your best friend and brother that were playing their music so damn loud you were sure that the entire neighborhood could hear it, and it was a miracle that someone hadn't come up and tell them off yet.

'Can you guys turn it down? I swear to God I can't hear myself think,' you growled.

'You can think?' Bam Bam responded with a chuckled but he lowered the heavy bass music from ear shattering to merely ear throbbing.

'Shut up,' you laughed, and threw a piece of used, crumpled paper at him which he dodged expertly, leaving Yugyeom as its target.

'YAH!' he screamed and was about to pay you back in kind when a shrill voice came barking from the kitchen.

'Kim Yugyeom and (Y/N L/N),' your mom called out in her special 'I'm-going-to-strangle-you-both' voice. 'If I come upstairs and you aren't studying,' she trailed off.

'Yeah yeah, she'll kill us both,' your brother mimicked in your mom's voice, which caused you to burst into uncontrollable giggles.

'I'm terrified,' you grinned, pretending to shake in your shoes.

'I'll have fun at both of your funerals,' your best friend's thick lips pulled back in a grin.

'But seriously though, whose idea was this anyway?' you threw your hands up in exasperation, glaring at the grey haired culprit.

'Hey, as your best friend, you're obliged to tutor me,' Bam Bam retorted.

'Shut up Bam Bam,' you said jokingly, but leaned forward to look at the Maths problem he was solving.

'Pffft,' you snorted, taking a clean sheet of white paper and proceeded to do the equation in front of him. 'This is easy dummy, all you need to do is use your trigonometric identities. If cotangent x is 1 over tangent x then you bring this up here and divide by sinx, to get your equation and then you can find the angles you need.' you muttered as you wrote out the solution finishing with a flourish of blue ink while your best friend and brother stared at you as if you were speaking an alien language.

'It's easy actually,' you grinned, leaning back in your seat and stretching like a cat with your hands above your head, enjoying the utterly dumbfounded looks on their faces.

'I'm so going to fail,' your best friend groaned as he attempted to make sense whatever you had just said. 'Can't I just copy off you (Y/N)?' he asked although he knew what the answer was going to be.

'And get both of us in trouble? Sure,' you said injecting as much sarcasm as you possibly could in your voice.

'I just don't get Math,' it was your brother's turn to complain as he looked over Bam's shoulder at your answer. 'Like they use the exact same words that I do but when you string them into sentences they just don't make sense,'

'It's not my fault if I was born smarter,' you laughed and avoided the blue pen that came hurtling to your face. 'You guys don't even try to study,' you pointed out.

'That's because we have you to help us out with,' they said in unison, laughing.

'Can't wait to see what would happen without me then,' you played along but froze in mid-laugh when you heard your mom climbing up the stairs her the sound of her familiar footfalls, throwing you into a panic.

Picking up the nearest book, you pretended, to take diligent, precise notes, when in actual fact you hadn't even studied the chapter you were looking at. You noticed too that Bam Bam and Yugyeom had fallen silent as if a ghost had passed by.

'I brought you kids some snacks,' your mom said from the doorway holding a tray of kimbap and some soft drinks, which you gladly accepted with a loud 'Thanks mom,' before closing the door as she went down.

'That was CLOSE,' Yugyeom sighed in relief, wiping some imaginary sweat from his face.

'And for that, I'm going to eat all of the kimbap,' you grinned, pulling the tray closer to you as both of them protested violently acting as if you had taken away their first born children.

'Fine fine truce,' you laughed looking at the looks of desperation on their faces. 'I eat half of it and then you guys divide up the rest by yourself,' Cue more protests.

'I'm helping you study, so count it as payment. And, you have to introduce me to Mark,' you grinned, adding something to sweeten the deal a little, deciding to throw in Mark, the idol who coincidentally, worked in the same company and you had been crushing on since forever.

'God,' they muttered together, but looking at the amount of homework, which was up to their necks, the reluctantly shrugged as if the weight of the world had been placed on their shoulders.

'Deal,' they said sticking their hands.

You shook on it, a smile playing on your lips as, once again, you got what you wanted