한국 // korean ; jackson

jackson as boyfriend

...............................................................................................................................................................

Your hand gripped the pencil, (E/C) eyes focusing intently on Jackson's hand as he carefully wrote down each and every letter of the Korean alphabet.

'So,' he said, clearing his throat his husky voice breaking the silence. 'There's the alphabet and to get the basics you're gonna have to first learn what letter their associated with,' he explained, taking a fresh sheet of paper and drawing a circle with a character that looked like a capital 'T' turned on its side.

'This is 'a' but you can't exactly follow the English pronunciation, it sounds more like your screaming for help? Like AHHH,' he shouted suddenly, making you jump in your seat.

'Jeez don't do that you jerk,' you giggled, getting over the shock.

'It's to help you remember,' he replied seriously, although his dark eyes still shone with amusement.

'Fine, fine,' you said waving your hand.

'Now, I'll only be going through all the letters today and by the end of the day you should be able to decipher whole sentences since you understand Hangul better when its spoken out loud,' he continued, in his posh tone sounding more and more like a teacher by the second. Covering your mouth with the palm of your hand, you try desperately to suppress your giggles and instead focus on Jackson.

After going through the first basic letters, it was your turn to try your hand at writing them out. The pencil in your hand shook unsteadily slightly as you put it to paper, not familiar with the characters, but to your surprise you managed to write each perfectly until you came to the letter 'eu' which was simple enough: just a line and a circle drawn on top of it.

It looked perfectly fine to you but Jackson seemed to always find excuses to make you keep re-writing it. 'The circle isn't perfect,' or 'The line isn't straight,' he would complain, erasing your hard work and making you write it all over again.

By the fifth round, he got so frustrated that he dragged his chair next to you, holding your right hand in his, your petite hand nearly engulfed in his large palms, and helping you write it out perfectly. And. It still looked. EXACTLY. THE. SAME

'There, now it looks perfect,' he said grinning, his hand still on top of yours. Taking advantage of his position next to you, he gave you a quick peck on the cheek, hand still unwilling to leave yours.

Puzzled, you took a longer look at the letter, which seemed to be an almost exact carbon copy of the ones you had wrote the past 5 times. 'And the difference is?' you asked, your voice tinged with amusement.

'I told you it wasn't perfect ENOUGH,' he grinned, packing up his stationery. 'So I just gave you a bit of help,' he insisted trying to suppress another smirk that was growing on his face.

'Or you were just trying to take advantage,' you laughed seeing through him completely.

'Excuse me?' he asked looking offended, putting a hand to his chest, apparently hurt. 'I Jackson Wang Jia Er have never taken advantage of a lady before,' he scoffed.

'HAHA,' you said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow at him.

'Hmmm well maybe,' he said sheepishly. 'I mean I couldn't resist, you look adorable when you're so focused,' he said, pretending to imitate, writing with an imaginary pencil in the air, face scowled in concentration.

'Oh My God,' you squealed, hitting him playfully on the shoulder. 'I DO NOT look like that when I write,' you protest. 'Besides were you paying more attention to me or to my handwriting?'

'I'll get back to you on that later,' he grinned fleeing to the living room, clearly trying to avoid your question.

Laughing you were about to go after him when you saw the piece of paper which had floated to the ground as he ran past. It was scrawled in his familiar loopy, small handwriting and you had to squint to decipher it. Now familiar with the language a smile formed on your lips as you read the sentence. It read: (Y/N)-AH saraghaeyo and it even had a little heart at the end of the phrase. Laughing, you folded up the paper into fours and stuffed it into your pocket, clearing the rest of the scraps, and from that day those first few characters giving you hope and happiness in even the darkest times, like a little beacon of warmth reminding you of home.

...........................................................................................................................................

 [A/N: OML GUYS GUESS WHO'S COMING BACK.

THAT'S RIGHT MY KINGS/LEGENDS ARE COMING BACK

THAT'S RIGHT MY KINGS/LEGENDS ARE COMING BACK. CAN Y'ALL HEAR ME SCREAMING FROM WHEREVER I AM?!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY RELEASED THEIR TRAILER OUT OF NOWHERE YESTERDAY. THE FRIENDSHIP NECKLACES HAD ME SOFT OML, STAN A GROUP THAT STICKS TOGETHER LIKE GOT7 Y'ALL. 7 OR NOTHING 7 OR NEVER.  THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEIR COMING BACK SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EXAMS, I'M GONNA GO AND CRY :( 

Oh well, at least I have motivation to study now, ANYTHING FOR GOT7 ISTG. Sorry for the mini fangirl session I just couldn't help myself :')