A Mini Series ; yugyeom

yugyeom as best friend

............................................................................................................................................................

The grey haired boy, sits, hugging his knees facing his reflection in the mirror as he clears his throat. His thick gold chain feels heavy on his neck, as he examines his outfit for what seems like the millionth time. Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, he look at himself in his reflection and practicing the lines he had been thinking of ever since h asked you out for dinner.

'(Y/NNNN),' he said, attempting to be cute before he groaned, putting his head in his hands at how cringey he sounded.

Shaking his head, he tried again '(Y/N),' he said, seriously, trying a different approach this time. 'How do you like to think about me?' he asked himself in the reflection before screaming out loud at how terrible he sounded, putting his head in between his knees, a furious blush raising in his cheeks.

Taking a breather he was about to start all over again when you heard the doorbell ring and Jinyoung's voice call out from the hall: 'Yugyeom! It's (Y/N)' he shouted, walking to the living room, winking at him as he left.

Scrambling to get up and hoping for dear life that he wasn't blushing furiously, he went to the door where she was waiting a smile lighting up her fight as she saw her best friend coming out.

'Let's go,' he said, closing the door and heading downstairs together leaving you to catch up with his extremely long strides as he bounded down the stairs.

Time Skip

Your POV

Your short legs swung in mid-air your sneakered feet barely touching the hardwood floor of the cafe, as you sip your orange juice, and nibbling on the strawberry cake Yugyeom had ordered.

Taking a sip of his own apple juice, he stretched his hand out to try yours too. This behavior didn't faze you in the slightest, you and Yugyeom had been sharing food and drinks since both of you were could walk, always stealing bits of each other's food.

Taking his fork, he cut of a bit of the cake with you saying 'Ahh' motioning for you to open your mouth, feeding you the slice of cake as if you were still a small child. Raising an eyebrow, now THIS was unusual behavior for Yugyeom, however close both of you were he had never tried to feed you before but nevertheless you accepted his offering.

Mouth full, you savored the cake slowly, while Yugyeom watched you, not taking any for himself.

'Hmmmm, (Y/N)' he said, causing you to look up. 'How do you like me?' he asked while smirking, a mischievous light dancing in his eyes causing you to nearly choke on the piece of cake you were eating.

Shocked by his spontaneity, he grinned as you swallowed hastily, fighting the heat that was rising to your cheeks. 

......................................................................................................................................................

[A/N: So that's the end of the A Mini Series. FINALLY. What did you guys think about it? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it meh? And do you want me to do more these series in the future? I have 2 more series lined up but it'll take a while to post, so I hope you enjoy em in the future! Also: I'm really curious: if you would rank the A Series in terms of cheesiness what would the ranking be? Mine would be: 

1) Jackson 

2) Yugyeom 

3) Bam Bam

4) JB 

5) Mark

6) Youngjae 

7) Jinyoung 

I found the Jinyoung one the least cringey, I actually kinda liked it tbh...

Anyway, thank you so much for supporting this A series whether you hated it or you loved it :)

ALSO, GUESS WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS!!!

ITS THIS PRECIOUS FLUFF'S BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI YOUNGJAE MY PERSONAL FREAKING SUNSHINE AND VITAMN AND VOCALS THAT CAN ROCK MY SOUL AND WORLD

ITS THIS PRECIOUS FLUFF'S BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI YOUNGJAE MY PERSONAL FREAKING SUNSHINE AND VITAMN AND VOCALS THAT CAN ROCK MY SOUL AND WORLD. YOU WERE THE LAST MEMBER TO JOIN GOT7 AND IT DEFINITELY WOULDN'T BE 7 WITHOUT YOU MY BABY OTTER. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING GOT7. YOUR SMILE BRIGHTENS MY WORLD, YOUR VOICE LIGHTS UP MY ENTIRE SOUL I LOVE YOU BABY OTTER 💚💕

XOXO,

Ash.