playground ; jinyoung

Song Recommendation: Playground; GOT7

jinyoung as boyfriend
............................................................................................................................................................

'You're so childish,' he muttered but he had that soft look in his eyes so you knew he was kidding.

'AWWW come on, you never want to be a kid,' you pouted, whacking him on the arm with your sweater.

'Hey, I'm only doing it for you,' he said wrapping an arm around your waist, kissing you on the forehead.

'You'll love it, trust me,' you assured him, taking his hand and dragging him to the small hidden area, in the park which both of you had been walking in for the past an hour.

'We've been walking FOREVERRR,' he whined, sounding like a little kid. 'Are you sure we're in the right park?' he asked, as both of you entered a small deserted part of the park which was covered over with trees, the sunlight filtering through the leaves, turning everything a pale green.

'Yes we are,' you grinned, as you recognized the ancient, gnarled trees, each greeting you like old friends. Even after 10 years nothing much had changed. Flowers blossomed bursts of color, poking through the sea of green, the heady, sweet smell of spring flowers calming you down like it always did.

As you reached the end, a small playground came to view despite being in such a secluded spot, it was pristine, the colors bright and cheerful. You squealed, going back to a time where you were 5 years old and your dad had brought you to the hidden playground, that's what he called it, for the very first time.

'It's exactly like I remembered it,' you grin, making a bee-line for the swings.

Jinyoung seemed to be slightly dumbfounded, or shocked when he saw the playground.

'What are you just standing there for?' you giggled, already swinging away, legs kicking joyfully in the air. 'Come on, have some fun,' you squealed as you kicked off.

Shaking his head in amusement, he took a seat beside you on the other swing, pushing off gently in the ground, more content to watch you swing happily like a little kid, a soft smile forming on his face.

But soon enough, you were out of energy, your legs sore from pushing from the ground too many times. Panting, your face flushed pink with exertion and excitement, eyes aglow.

'Come on,' he grinned. 'Let me push you,' he said, carefully pushing you into the air again, resuming your fun.

Laughing like a little kid, you could feel your long hair flowing and the wind against your face, brushing against your face like a mother's caress.

'Okay stop stop,' you laughed, exultant, using your legs to stop the momentum of the swing until it you were swinging at half the speed you were originally. 'Now's the fun part,' you call out to Jinyoung.

'Don't you dare, (Y/N),' he said, already anticipating what you were about to do.

But of course you didn't listen. Your legs tensed up, muscles ready, preparing and finally launched yourself out of the seat, enjoying the moment of weightlessness and landing in the soft grass with a bump, the grass cushioning your fall.

Your boyfriend's face was furrowed with concern as he ran to you in the grass. 'Are you okay?' he asked frantic. 'I already told you not to do that, you could have hurt yourself,' he muttered, grumbling.

'I'm fine silly,' you smiled, spreading your arms. No cuts no bruises just some blades of grass which stuck to your woolen sweater.

'Come on, join me,' you said, pulling on the sleeve of his shirt. Resigned, he laid with you in the grass, as the soft summer sun warmed both of you gently, as you stared up to the sky, arms tucked behind your head.

'Look at that,' Jinyoung suddenly interrupted, breaking the silence. His hand was pointing upwards, to the cloudless, forget-me-not blue sky.

'What?' you asked, genuinely curious, turning to his direction before he planted a quick kiss on your lips.

'Sneak,' you smiled slowly. 'That was SOOO unfair,' you complained.

'Hey, don't you like it when I kiss you?' he asked.

'That a rhetorical question, Park Jinyoung,' you laughed, punching him on the arm playfully, and sprinkling him with some grass on the top of his hand.

He spluttered, shaking the grass out of his hair, while you giggled hysterically.

'Serves you right for kissing me without my permission,' you grinned.

'Well, Ms. (Y/N) can I kiss you now?' he asked incredibly formally, in a stuffy British accent.

'Yes you may,' you grinned.

And when his lips met yours, he tasted like sunshine and freshly mown grass and the floral smell lingering on his clothes was intoxicating. You loved the way he buried his hands in your hair as he kissed you, rough yet gentle at the same time, bringing you closer.

'I love you,' he whispered in your ear, his warm breath making you shiver.

You laughed, kissing him on the cheek, 'I love you too,' you said, lying in his arms in your little bit of paradise.