storm ; mark

Idea credits to ExistentialZebra 

(guys this is completely her idea which she gave me permission to use but all copyright for this goes to her so if u see a similar plot on her stories, then all's cool okay?)

[A/N: Um since GOT7's World Tour is starting soon and I don't know how many of you are or will be going but for those that are I really really want to ask a huge favour from you guys. As all of you know, I write these imagines and oneshots and I genuinely enjoy doing it because it brings a lot of joy to a lot of people around the world. Another big part of why I do this is because of GOT7, obviously. They mean the world to me, much more than I ever let on, so I'm really really hoping that if any of you who are going to any of their concerts maybe you could just tell them how much they mean to me seeing as Malaysia is not one of their stopovers. it's just I really do miss them a lot and they mean the world for me and it would be nice to know that they're out there knowing that I do care and they make me happy and that they changed my life. Yeah I'm sorry for this longggg message but I hope that one day I'll get to meet them again but if I don't its okay because I've had the chance to see them once which is a lot more than most people. But yeah, I would be eternally grateful (side note: thank you so much for 5K on soulmate yall the best)]

xoxo, 

ASH

........................................................................................................................................................

mark as boyfriend 

'Call me if anything happens,' Mark averted his eyes from the screen of his laptop, popping off his headphones, the game frozen in mid-pause, as he saw you head out, your long hair slicked into a ponytail, wearing your soccer jersey, as you kneeled down to tie your shoelaces.

'Sure sure,' you waved off his worries snatching up your bag, slinging it over your shoulder, wanting to get to the field as soon as possible. It had been ages since you played soccer with your friends and you could feel the eagerness building up in you like the gas in a carbonated drink after being shaken up.

'I really don't know if you should be playing in this weather,' he shot a worried glance, parting the curtains slightly to reveal storm clouds rolling in the distance. It was far enough that you didn't feel that worried about it but near enough to know that when it did hit, it was going to be terrible.

'Awww come on Mark,' you pouted. You had been looking forward for this for too long for it to be cancelled now.

'Okay okay,' he put his hands up in surrender, pretending to wave a white flag over the top of his head as he took you in his arms and kissed you once on the forehead.

'Stay safe,' he muttered, brushing a stray lock of hair from your face as he kissed you again this time on the cheek.

'Don't I always?' you laughed, as he walked you to the front door.

'Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?' he called out as you swung a leg over your bike, bag balanced securely on your shoulders.

'And make you miss more of your precious Overwatch? Besides its only 20 minutes from here,' you quirked an eyebrow, as he laughed a loud, nodding in agreement.

'You know me too well,' he chuckled.

'That's why I'm your girlfriend,' you grinned, waving good-bye before pedalling off.

Field

'(Y/N)!!' a voice squealed and a figure came hurtling towards you, just as you got off your bike, knocking the wind out of your chest as she barreled and slammed into your body.