if you do // 니가하면 ; bam bam

A/N: MIRACLE. HAS.DROPPED 

I am absolutely not joking when I said that I actually cried watching the MV and honestly IGOT7 and GOT7's relationship with each other is one of the strongest I've ever seen and I'm so so glad to have been able to experience this miracle with all of them and they're one of my biggest motivators in life, so thank you GOT7. You guys will always be my miracle. 

Side note: Today marks 2 years since I saw my boys and fingers crossed they'll be coming to KL next year and I'll be able to see them again because I truly miss them with my whole heart :( 

.................................................................................................................................

Bam Bam could hear the metallic grinding which was produced by the sound of the baseball bat he dragged against the concrete floor. This would probably land him in jail or admitted into the nearest mental institution but to be honest he didn't quite care.

Finally, his eyes landed on his long awaited target. The car called out to him like a beacon on a dark night at sea. His plump lips, turned up into a cruel smile as he could feel the anger in his limbs, wanting to be let out, to pound and break and crush whatever stood in his way. Well, now was the perfect time.

Gripping it in both hands, he swung down the bat with all his strength which was just intensified by the rage flowing through him, like a drug. The screech of metal reached his ears as it whined under the force it was bombarded with until it finally snapped, the wing mirror was hanging by a single small piece of metal, as it dangled pitifully at the side.

This time jumping on the car's hood, he swung it onto the glass window where it broke from the point of impact separating into a million tiny cracks which mirrored those of his heart. He beat and pounded against the car until he, panting and sweating had no fight left in him.

Sweat dripped from his hair and into his eyes as he surveyed the damage he had managed to create. 'You get what you deserve, bitch' he muttered mostly to himself before walking off another grin playing on his lips as he imagined the face of his ex-girlfriend when she discovered her wrecked car.