letting go ; mark

Requested by: musicaddictgirl99

mark as brother

...........................................................................................................................................................

'You know,' you played with one of Yugyeom's ash grey curls thoughtfully, tugging on it lightly. 'Our relationship would really be quite perfect if not for my brother,' you mused aloud, lying on your boyfriend's chest as he stroked your hair.

You felt his body deflate slightly as he heaved a sigh. 'I get what? 2 hours to be together with you? In a week?' he whined as your phone buzzed.

Knowing exactly who that would be, you sat up, brushing through your messy hair as Yugyeom waited patiently, long arms crossed against his chest.

'I know, I know,' you muttered, trying to keep as much of the conversation away from Yugyeom as much as possible. Getting up you gave him the 'I'll-be-right-back' look before wandering a few metres away to deal with your idiot of a brother.

'You really are going to have to accept that he's my boyfriend Mark,' you said sternly, knowing exactly why he had interrupted your date.

'We can talk about this later but you need to get home,' your older brother insisted.

'Is that Mom's order or yours?" you quirked an eyebrow in question.

He spluttered over the phone for 2 seconds which confirmed your suspicions: your Mom wasn't home at all, Mark was just being an overprotective ass.

'Are you at his place because I'm coming to pick you up right now,' brotherly protectiveness creeped into his voice as you could hear him scuffing his shoes against the floor, already set to go out.

'Oh My God Mark can't you just leave me alone? Even if I was at his place, it doesn't give you the right to barge in here just like that,' you sounded aghast.

'He's my junior and you're my sister, I have every right,' he said calmly and you could hear the revving of the engine in the background as he started up his car, which you could imagine was sprinting towards you at the very second.

'You know, you really are a pain in the ass,' you snapped before hanging up on him.

'I need to go,' you sighed, turning to Yugyeom who had a resigned look on his face.

'You got here half an hour ago!' he protested as you started collecting your things.

'I know,' you muttered wearily as Yugyeom despite being reluctant in letting you leave, walked you to the door. 'I just don't want my brother to beat you to a pulp, that's all'

'Ahhh,' he immediately understood. 'So, he still doesn't approve?' he asked incredulous.

'He's sort of at the stage where if he thinks that he can get me to spend less time with you then things will sort of end,' you shrugged, but you backtracked hastily at the look on his face. 'Which of course will never happen because I love you too much,' you grinned, before tip-toeing to kiss him on the cheek as he pulled you into a bear hug.

'I don't know what's his problem though, most elder brothers would be relieved to see such a gentleman courting their sisters,' Yugyeom mocked.

'You? A gentleman?' you snorted, as he glared, clearly insulted.

'Of course I am,' he insisted, wiggling his eyebrows in away that made you burst out laughing.

'I'll see you at school,' he kissed you on the forehead before you waved goodbye.