amnesia ; mark

Scrolling absent-mindedly on your phone, your leg bounced up and down as you waited impatiently in the lounge. Although technically you weren't allowed inside here, dating one of company's most valuable idols did help squeeze in a few privileges here and there. Of course if it were up to you, you would probably be in their practise room right now, but even your boyfriend, brother and the rest of his members had put their foot down at that. Jaebeom had claimed that you would be too much of a distraction to Mark and the rest of the members heartily agreed that they had had enough of you PDA in the dorm, so you guessed that the lounge would have to make do for now.

The slight woosh from the door made you look up and you grinned as you saw seven of your favourite people in the world stream in bickering as usual. Your eyes focused on Mark, the last one to come in and you saw him smile at you as he sat down next to you, taking your hand and kissing it.

'I missed you,' he mumbled gripping your hand tightly as the rest of the members settled in.

'I missed you too dummy,' you grinned, punching his arm lightly.

'No more PDA guys please,' Jinyoung groaned, averting his eyes to a more pleasurable sight.

'We're not even DOING anything!' Mark protested glaring at Jinyoung.

'Your very presence saturates the air with romance,' Jackson countered, as he too looked away. 'You don't HAVE to do anything,'

'Deal with it guys, I haven't seen my boyfriend in eight hours so you can't blame us if we get a bit cuddly,' you smiled wickedly and as if to make your point clear, pecked Mark in the cheek.

'Not exactly the kiss I was looking for,' he mumbled looking at you impatiently.

'Later,' you whispered, winking. 'Anyway,' you said raising your voice to get the attention of the rest. 'I'm starving, and you guys took SOO long to come out,' you pouted.

'It's midnight (Y/N),' Jaebum, your brother said. 'What do you expect to eat at this hour?' he asked an eyebrow raised.

'Lucky for you, I know the perfect place,' you said confidently. 'It's near Gangnam and it serves THE BEST rice cakes,' you grinned, mouth watering at the mere thought of food.

'If there's rice cakes I'm IN,' your best friend, Yugyeom agreed with enthusiasm. 'But it's so farrrrr,' he pouted.

'Your point is?" you asked, he knew how far you were willing to go for good food.

'Nothing, let's go,' he agreed.

'Hold on,' Bam said. 'We can't all take the car, we can only fit the 7 of us,' he said apologetically looking at you.

You shrugged, it was no big problem. 'I can drive it's fine,' you said.

At those words, your boyfriend turned to you, worry furrowing his forehead. 'Are you sure? It's dark outside and there are a ton of drunks on the road at this hour,' he said concern leaking into his voice.

Waving your hand in dismissal, you waved off his anxiety. 'Relax, I'll be fine,' you said off-handedly. 'I'll meet you guys there and supper's on me,' you announced triggering several whoops of joy as all of you filed out of the room to the JYP car park.

As you were about to leave for your car, Mark's hand reached out to stop you. 'Be careful,' he said, warm hazel eyes still clearly worried.

'I will,' you reassured him softly, giving him a quick kiss before entering your car.

Time Skip

You drive out to the main traffic light as cars zipped by, the boys still quite a ways behind. Yellow flashes whizzed by as cars flew in every other direction. Tapping the wheel, which was a habit of yours, you allowed your mind to wander for a while as you waited for the light to turn green.