eyes on you ; buenos aires // world tour series

mark as bestfriend

You inhaled the cool air of the evening, relishing the sense of freedom and the chance to be out, for once, the novelty was not lost on you, which was ironic since, given the fact that you were in your mid-20s, going out should have seemed normal to you but these small slithers of liberty were few and far between.

An arm was slung over your shoulder and a head bumped lightly against yours as you laughed, joy written all over your face. 'I can't believe, they actually let us out, like you know, actual people for once,' you took a jab at your best friend's managers as he stuck out his tongue at you, it was hard to believe that sometimes he was going to turn 26 soon but he acted like someone half his age.

'It's just for a night and besides we have a few chaperones tonight,' Mark grinned, and you could see the crinkles at the corner of his eyes as his eyes darted back and forth towards Jinyoung and Jaebum, basically the 'parent unit' of GOT7, always trying to keep the younger ones, mainly you, Yugyeom and Bam Bam in check.

The problem wasn't with the two youngest ones who usually fell in line with ease, with the faintest of glares from Jinyoung or Jaebum, but with you, seeing as you were the only non-member of the group that they couldn't really scare you into co-operation, so they were left helpless, watching as you reigned supreme, running around with the boys, getting them into stupid, ridiculous, messes.

To be fair, being best friends with Mark did sort of help. Sure, you might have had the very occasional slip up like the time where you had switched out Bam Bam's hair dye from dark brown to pink, which left him wearing a cap for 2 weeks and delaying his photoshoot, pushing it back another month. And then there was that time... well it was something all 8 of you had agreed never to speak of for the rest of your long lives, but all it involved was rolls of toilet paper, the CEO of JYP's company and a certain dare.

But that was all in the past, all that mattered now was the sights and sounds of Buenos Aires, the freedom of being able to walk on the streets, not having to worry about schedules and tours and set lists for just a few hours.

Mark had a tight grip on your shoulder as all 7 of you maneuvered your way through the crowd of honking cars that squeezed through narrow, capillary like roads and the throngs of people, many of them shouting raucously to each other, you could hear the lilt of drunkenness in many a voice, although the Sun had barely set over the horizon.

Row after row of cafes and pubs and pop-up stalls greeted you with bright lights and the booming voices of music as well as the high-pitched shriek of stall owners as they promoted their products, each trying to outsell the next. The youth had come out in flocks, many of them seated at quaint little tables, sharing a stub, many of them nibbling on little plates of food, with tall glasses of foamy beer next to them.

'Where are we going?" you raised your voice at Mark, trying desperately to be heard over the din.

'I don't know,' he replied, dipping his head down to your ear-level to be able to hear you better. 'I think the rest just disappeared,' he looked around aghast, as the other members seemed to be swallowed up by the crowd, having been integrated into the mass of people.

'Well, I guess we're on our own,' you laughed, hooking your arm in is, mostly to ensure that you didn't get swept away by the wave of people that seemed to be constantly be spilling out on to the streets. 'Come on let's go,' you pulled on his arm, your nose guiding you to the scent of something wonderful being cooked, as he looked up from his phone, frantically texting his members about their location and to meet back up at the hotel before 12.

Flipping his phone shut, he stuffed it back in his hoodie pocket, eyes glinting with excitement.

'Let's go,'